Light period or implantation? Im so new to this!

giraffegirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I was expecting AF on 4/9 but on 4/4 got some light discharge that was red/brown with some white streaks. It was then bright red and a little bit more. But there was no steady flow, in fact, tmi, it only came out when i went to the bathroom or if i pushed it out. That lasted until 4/6. Then there was a little less, and just spotting dark red and now light brown. I've been a lot more sensitive and having to hold back tears more often. Some sporadic cramping and discomfort in my tummy and lower back but nothing nearly as bad as AF. I dont get bloated as a symptom of AF but definitely have been for a week or so. But my bbs don't hurt? They have gotten bigger, just not sore or anything.
Could this have been implantation bleeding? Testing on saturday, btw.
Any help or advice is greatly appreciated! Im going crazy!

Also, tmi (as if this whole post isn't), I've been a lot
tighter (boyfriend even commented, tighter and wetter)...couldn't even
do the deed last week because it was too painful (thats a first)...

I am interested to see if that second thing you mentioned (the tmi part) holds any truth because the same thing happened to me this morning. And It is never painful for me. Hmmmmm. Will have to research. Good luck!

Thank you for replying, its nice to see I'm not alone! I will definitely keep you updated, testing tomorrow!

I'm thinking about testing today. 13 days past IUI, blood test Thursday. Any news for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->