Light pink discharge and cramping

lily2614

Reaction score
I'm roughly 5-6 weeks pregnant. I found out on the 19th and it was a STRONG positive. I have been cramping non stop for almost 2 weeks now and the last couple of days I have had this pink discharge. Nothing really on my panties but more when I wipe. I'm FREAKING out!! This is my 3rd baby. I remember have this kind of with my last pregnancy but it was only 1 time and never happened again. No matter how many times you do this it never gets any easier. I really don't want to lose this baby. I really need some reassurance. I'm not suppose to go in till Thursday for a scan but I'm going to call in the morning and see if they want me to come in earlier. I'm also RH negative. Do I need a shot because of the pink? I remember having to have one early last time but that is because I had a hemorrhage in my uterus and my body had to reabsorb all the blood. PLEASE HELP!! :cry:

they gave me my RH negative shot thing early after I was having a bleed at around 6 weeks. Mine was the same way, expect it was red, but only when I wiped. I went to the ER and they said everything was closed up tight and they found the sack and baby on the ultrasound, even saw a heartbeat. I really couldn't afford the ER visit but I couldn't get in to see any dr's in the area and then my normal OB showed up and checked on us so I was glad I went.

Thanks!! I have a appointment at 11:30 today for a scan. I was going in on Thursday anyway but they decided to get me in today. I needed one anyways because I have know idea how far along I am. I'm praying that everything turns out ok :). No more pink discharge today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->