Light pink spotting on and off for over a week now

eris

Reaction score
Once again I am spotting light pink. Only when I wipe and barely there and sometimes just random throughout the day. This is getting annoying. Right along with those stupid ads that start playing as soon as I open a page up.

How far are you i've had it nearly 4 weeks nearly everyday sometimes its brown too.

I'm 5 weeks, 4 days. I called the dr office and they scheduled me to come in tomorrow morning.

It's just worrying after having two previous miscarriages. Last one just being 2 months ago.

I had a very early one in august then this one, i bled red at 5 weeks 3 days completely panicked and went to epu and got checked and a scan the next day. I might ring back tomorrow they said it was implantation but surely it cant last nearly 4 weeks and then they said i had a sensitive cervix dont have sex so i havent and nothings changed. Hope everythings ok with you.

I've read that some people have spotted the whole first trimester.

I actually had my first scan set up for this coming Monday, but when I called this afternoon they wanted me to come in tomorrow. The ultrasonographer is there so they might do one. I'm not sure what they will see, but who knows. Hopefully everything good!

Also, I haven't had sex in two days I would think if this were the cause of the sex I would have started spotting sooner?! Ugh

Good luck to you! :hugs:

I hadnt had sex two days before my red bleed and they said anywhere between 5-7 days could cause spotting so it is possible.

I've had red pink and brown spotting for 2 weeks. I've had 3 scans and baby is perfect. Said as it's early in preg placenta was lying near cervix and may be causing it. We're not worried at all about it and said I would not need to go back unless I get period volume bleeds.

I really wish I could just stop worrying. Even when I'm told its okay, I still having that niggling voice in the back of my head saying things might not be quite right. I do try to drown it out and not worry, but it's still hard.

Glad everything is alright for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->