Light pink spotting...

pumkin04

Reaction score
I am 6 weeks and 1 day

I haven't had any spotting since sex last week and I know it was from that. I was good up until today I had some very very light pink spotting I noticed mixed with cm in my underwear. I started freaking out !
I know I haven't drank enough water today so maybe it's because of that? Has anyone else had something similar ?
Trying not to stress myself out. I'm just so nervous I'm going to see blood every time I go to the bathroom 😩

Sorry that's happening to you <3
I did have spotting with my first son , around 5/6 weeks and all was okay!
All you can do is wait and see what happens , if it gets heavy go to the ER. I hope it's nothing for you !

Light spotting can happen, it's heavy bleeding that you'd want to be concerned about. I think you're just having normal pregnancy spotting, but as always, you can give your doctor a ring if you're concerned. :)

Early during my pregnancy I was spotting as well, and the baby came out very healthy c:. But I've also gone through a previous MC and know what to look out for. What you really need to be worried about is very heavy flow with deep red blood and clotting, and constant, heavy, and painful cramps. Almost like the beginning of a period. If it gets any heavier (like an actual flow), or your cramps are starting to cripple you in any way, shape, or form, go right to the emergency room and get Beta work done to make sure your levels are going up and not dropping.

I have gone through a previous miscarriage as well. That's why I'm so paranoid at the site of a bit of spotting. During my last I had spotting brown, slightly red throughout until doctor told me bad news. I also just had a feeling something wasn't right.

This time fingers crossed has been pretty good besides that one day. Which it lasted for that short amount of time and it was gone. Trying not to get too worked up about every little thing ! It's hard sometimes. I know it's bad to get stressed so trying to stay as calm as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->