Light pink spotting

Kimberlyav

Reaction score
Any other mamas have this ? My dr doesn't seem to concerned. It's been on and off since I got pregnant I'm almost 12 weeks but baby is measuring ahead. Seen baby at 9 weeks healthy with a heart beat of 157 . I've also been coughing really really hard I dunno if that can cause spotting too ?

I had pink spotting at 12 weeks. It only really happened when I wiped and sometimes it even had bright red streaks of blood mixed in. I had a emergency scan and all was fine. Just over 18 weeks now and baby is fine. Not sure what the spotting was but its stopped in the end.
I wudnt worry unless it becomes heavier and more redder but if u are worried u can prob get a scan at the early pregnancy unit.
Good luck hon. Any spotting in pregnancy is so scary it freaked me rite out. But it must of just been some old stuff stuck up there coming away or i was told at 12 weeks the placenta takes over and can root itself in more and that can sometimes cause spotting.

I had pink spotting at 12 weeks. It only really happened when I wiped and sometimes it even had bright red streaks of blood mixed in. I had a emergency scan and all was fine. Just over 18 weeks now and baby is fine. Not sure what the spotting was but its stopped in the end.
I wudnt worry unless it becomes heavier and more redder but if u are worried u can prob get a scan at the early pregnancy unit.
Good luck hon. Any spotting in pregnancy is so scary it freaked me rite out. But it must of just been some old stuff stuck up there coming away or i was told at 12 weeks the placenta takes over and can root itself in more and that can sometimes cause spotting.
Thank you ! I see my dr Thursday:) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->