• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

light spotting 3 months pp?

luz

Reaction score
Has this happened to anyone else?? My baby just turned 3 months old, and i am EBF her. I was really surprised last night when i went to the bathroom and saw pink when i wiped! This morning i woke up and when i wiped it was red. I put in a pantyliner and didn't get much on it, however every time i wipe there is pink/red.

With my previous two children (i ebf them as well) i didn't see a return of AF until 6 months pp. What could this be? Period? residual bleeding from birth that is just now tapering out? dare i say - implantation bleeding?

Any similar experiences or ideas you might have would be appreciated!

Me too!!! I was literally just coming to this board to ask the same thing! I am bfing on demand when I am home and pumping while at work but I have been spotting today and yesterday on and off with some red but all has been a very light bleed not enough to fill a liner. I am on bc and have been since 4w pp so I hope like hell it's not implantation bleeding! :haha:

If it's implantation bleeding I'll die- I already have 3 under 3!! I woke up this morning and it's a bit darker and actually coming out a little into my underwear so I think maybe it is my period returning. It's just so strange! I wasn't expecting this for at least a few more months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->