Light spotting at 3-5 DPO, again at 10 and 11 dpo. What could all this be about?

Aquafina4889

Reaction score
So first of all my last period was short. I know things have probably been changing in my body since I recently started to see a chiropractor. But this cycle has been so crazy.

3-5 dpo, brown/pink cm at fmu all three days just once when I wiped in the morning. Also had swelling and soreness down there on 3 dpo. Not from bd. I noticed it with the first bit of spotting. Then we tried to bd after and it felt tight and sore.

6 dpo - stuffy/runny nose

7 dpo - stuffy/runny nose; woke up with bad diarrhea and cramps that continued throughout the day. I'm usually on the constipated end of the spectrum so this is weird.

8 dpo - woke up with diarrhea and cramps again.

9 dpo - woke up with diarrhea and cramps again. Gagged from the smell of the bm. 😂 TMI? IDK... Pooping everyday is not normal for me. Lower back pain.

10 dpo - brown spotting once in the am when wiping, lower back pain and weird cramps above right hip, not like af.

11 dpo - brown spotting in am, continued and turned red. But still not flowing like a period. It's only when I wiped.

I figure this may just be a crazy cycle and af is just light. But I'm really confused by all the spotting. Especially the 3-5 dpo.

And I could be so off on my dpo, I only chart with a period tracker. Never used opk or anything. I know I'm close to the date it normal says within a few days bc I notice cm changes. But I don't always pay attention.

Also cervix is kinda high and unusually soft, like it feels mushy. Usually I'm so low on my period and a day or two before it's too painful to bd. But my back hurts like I'm on my period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->