light spotting when AF was due... IB?

bulldogmom09

Reaction score
so per my fertility app, my most fertile days were August 9-12 so I made sure the deed was done plenty of times during that timeframe (I've never had luck using opk so I don't use them). Last weekend i started peeing lot more than usual... So much more that I made a Dr appt. AF was due on august 28 but i started spotting with some brown discharge on august 26. and today, the 29th, Im still spotting.... Not even enough to wear a liner. It's just when i wipe. Also having mild cramps and sore breasts. I took a HPT yesterday but it was negative. Could it still be too early to show on a test?

That's what I had when I was pg with my dd!! Good luck! Xx

Fleur29 how long did it last? I noticed today that there is more brown discharge but it's definitely not a period by any means... Still don't need a liner or tampon. And I've had more cramping today.

I started the spotting on the Monday and by weds it was all but gone, nothing on liner /when wiping etc. Took a test on the thurs and strong bfp. Lots and lots of luck to you! X

Well today Im still spotting, so it makes 5 day now. And i took a test and got another bfn. So I guess my period is just messed up for whatever reason. .... Frustrating end to the month.

:-( you're not out til you're properly out!! I hope it does turn into a bfp xx

sounds promising:thumbup:

Hello ladies!

I am spotting as well. It is a light pink color. It started yesterday morning and in the afternoon it was gone. When I woke up this morning it was back but even lighter. AF is due Sept 2nd. Maybe AF is coming soon. According to FertilityFriend I Ovulated on Aug. 12th. I hope I get pregnant before the end of the year, that would be a great birthday present for DH! If AF do not arrive I will not test until Sept 9th to give AF time to come just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->