Light tan discharge

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
Well I've been spotting very lightly off and on for a week now. I went for a couple days with no spotting. However in the mornings, after I go to the bathroom I have very light tan discharge. Only when I wipe and then it's gone.
Anyone else experience this? I still have back pain(not severe). I was booked for u/s this morning but cancelled it as I'm still SO early. I'd rather just wait a bit longer.
So anyways, anyone else have experience with this? This is my 4th baby. Don't remember having this with my other pregnancies.

Well I've been spotting very lightly off and on for a week now. I went for a couple days with no spotting. However in the mornings, after I go to the bathroom I have very light tan discharge. Only when I wipe and then it's gone.
Anyone else experience this? I still have back pain(not severe). I was booked for u/s this morning but cancelled it as I'm still SO early. I'd rather just wait a bit longer.
So anyways, anyone else have experience with this? This is my 4th baby. Don't remember having this with my other pregnancies.

I haven't experienced that myself but my sister had lots and I mean lots of spotting during first trimester. Some days she wouldn't and some days she would call me ina panic. Everything was ok...light tan discharge sounds totally normal to me.

Don't stress about it lots of women have spotting or something of the sort throughout entire first trimester. As long as you're not soaking pads you're all gravy.

Yes me. Exactly that. Tan discharge around 7 weeks consistent. Went to OB he prescribed progesterone vaginal suppositories and after 48 hrs it totally stopped. Haven't had since. Discharge is clear again. He said it helps relax uterus and stop superficial bleeding of any kind while nurturing the uterine lining. Glad I started it! The tan discharge was freaking me out too. I never had any with my other 2...

Yes me. Exactly that. Tan discharge around 7 weeks consistent. Went to OB he prescribed progesterone vaginal suppositories and after 48 hrs it totally stopped. Haven't had since. Discharge is clear again. He said it helps relax uterus and stop superficial bleeding of any kind while nurturing the uterine lining. Glad I started it! The tan discharge was freaking me out too. I never had any with my other 2...

I've also had back pain, and then light menstral cramps. But not while spotting. It's so weird. I've put myself on pelvic rest, just to be cautious. It's stressing me out. I don't see my midwife until Nov 17th. Ugh. I'm also wondering if I might have a bladder infection.

I didn't have any cramping with mine it was just random. When I was in hospital for hyperemesis the nurses wanted me to advise them if I ever felt back pain with my tan spotting ...which I never did. You might have a bladder infection though that can cause your symptoms too. Can you call your Dr or midwife about the spotting?

I had tan spotting due to a hematoma. Before a red bleed and weeks after I still got the occasional tan spotting. But with cramps for me. I took progesterone from 6-13 weeks and my hematoma is gone now.

I had tan spotting due to a hematoma. Before a red bleed and weeks after I still got the occasional tan spotting. But with cramps for me. I took progesterone from 6-13 weeks and my hematoma is gone now.

Thank you for your reply. I am prone to hematomas so that's what I'm thinking it probably is. My last pregnancy, I had an u/s at 10 weeks and the tech was surprised that I hadn't had any spotting. Thankfully my SCH's have never been a risk to my babies (so far)....I'm holding out as long as I can to get an u/s. I see my midwife Nov 17th....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->