Light to darker to light again

Jessheck10

Reaction score
Hello all!

I just started using ovulation sticks and I started getting a darker line on day 18 of my cycle. I was getting excited but before it got as dark as the test line, it started going lighter. Did I ovulate???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 29
Hmm maybe but from what I know of opks the test line needs to be as dark or darker to be pos. Keep testing!

Should I keep testing even though I'm on day 19 of my cycle now? It seems I skipped ovulation this month ��

None of your test really look positive to me. I would keep testing, how long are your cycles usually?

How many tests was you doing per day? I'm no expert but I've heard you should be doing 2+ a day to catch the burst..so you may have missed it
Fx you haven't though ��

My opks often go darker and lighter until I ovulate then it's bam really dark test line. Mine never have a beautiful fade in and out. Cd19 is too early to stop. I don't know how long your cycles are but I have long cycles around 35-37 days so I don't ovulate till cd26 and I have an 11 day luteal phase. It took me a while before I figured that out so I would have missed it if I gave up at cd19. Keep testing twice a day in cheapies, I heard afternoon testing is good for opks. And I would test up until AF or BFP until I knew my cycle and the other signs that can help back up that opk like cm, ovulation cramping or I always get sensitive breasts for 1 day when I'm ovulating.

Keep testing! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->