Light weight buggies

BeckyBoo

Mum to 2
Reaction score
I'm looking for something light weight and sutiable from birth. I'm not a fan of maclaren as two I have had ended in scrap.

And I don't know alot about buggies lol. So can people name me some light weight buggies they'd recommend, I also need it for getting on and off buses. And possible I'd have to fold it down and carry.

I've got one sitting in my cubboard and I find it too lumpy for me at 12kg. So that's now on ebay lol.

it seemed so light when I tried it out, thought it was going to be the lightest available?!

it seemed so light when I tried it out, thought it was going to be the lightest available?!

Maybe be easier for someone who drives, but I have to be able to put it down and take on a double decker if needs be with a newborn and a toddler lol.

OMG was that the pink one you got :lol: it was sooooo cute!! Uhm have you been to that baby shop in stirling? They have a few prams in there you could try? I never even knew it was there till the other day :wohoo: so i spent looooooots of money :lol:

I got it in red in the end lol and pink carry cot.

Yeah I fancy the mamas and papas luna which is 4-6kg lighter.

Ha ha i can hardly even pick my pram up :lol: it hardly even fits in the car :rofl: I'm not so good at the whole being practical :lol: Are you keeping the carry cot?? I hope so!! I'm not sure whether they have it, i was just running round like a loonie picking up EVERYTHING ooooops!!

Ha ha i can hardly even pick my pram up :lol: it hardly even fits in the car :rofl: I'm not so good at the whole being practical :lol: Are you keeping the carry cot?? I hope so!! I'm not sure whether they have it, i was just running round like a loonie picking up EVERYTHING ooooops!!

Carry cot only fits to the buzz, so I've had to put that on too.

Nooooooo :lol: I'd just go to some places and try some, if you can get there. Might not be so nice i guess cos ur all ill :(

Nooooooo :lol: I'd just go to some places and try some, if you can get there. Might not be so nice i guess cos ur all ill :(

I liked the cherry/apple when I went to pram center in stirling. But heard some bad reviews. I know the cherry is really light weight and the apple is light weight.

Umberella buggys are a blessing for the bus, the ones where you just need one hand and foot to fold it, though alot of these are 6 months+.
Have a gander on mother care see what they have in there, they put the weights and stuff in the listing.

The Buzz was much lighter than the Apple and I have the Apple.

I find it quiet heavy but ok as I drive.

I use an Obaby stroller as a 2nd stroller and its so light! Mine was only £65 from mothercare and with it being an umbrella fold its really easy on and off buses. I know wobbles and welshcakes also use these strollers. They are suitable from birth also as they lie flat and come with a headhugger

I use an Obaby stroller as a 2nd stroller and its so light! Mine was only £65 from mothercare and with it being an umbrella fold its really easy on and off buses. I know wobbles and welshcakes also use these strollers. They are suitable from birth also as they lie flat and come with a headhugger

Oooo I'll have a look into these.

Buzz/Apple are out for me then. I got my buzz out just a sec ago and it's just not going to be viable for me. Which is a shame, it's gorgeous :(

Becky was it that place in the industrial estate you went to? It just opened this year, just wondering thats all :) Its not really a pram place just a baby place but they did have a few prams :shrug:
Though tbh i'd ignore me since i am the least practical person ever and i see what i want and i dont care :lol:

I will go and sit in a corner now :(

The obaby one's have got really good reviews, think a few people on here have them x

Becky was it that place in the industrial estate you went to? It just opened this year, just wondering thats all :) Its not really a pram place just a baby place but they did have a few prams :shrug:
Though tbh i'd ignore me since i am the least practical person ever and i see what i want and i dont care :lol:

I will go and sit in a corner now :(

Errrrrrm don't think so O_O. Don't remember, it was just outside Stirling and I got to it on foot lol.

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/41368-light-weight-stroller-do-you-have.html

This is a post about lightweight strollers for you.
Also have you seen the silvercross dazzle? I LOVE it!!
(Here's one on ebay for £85!!...an absolute bargain)
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/silver-cross-dazzle-grape_W0QQitemZ380054523583QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item380054523583&_trkparms=72%3A1090%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1318

Have you thought about the BebeConfort Streety? its mean to be fab and very light

Streety

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->