LighterLife Lite Diet

krissi

Mummy and pregs with No.2
Reaction score
Hi,

I started this yesterday and just wondered if anyone else was doing this diet?

Could do with some support!!! :flower:

I think its virtually exactly the same as the cambridge diet (although about twice the price!) so i'm sure the ladies in that support thread wouldn't mind you joining them x

I haven't done the LL Lite diet but I did do the full LL diet and lost 4st 12lbs in 5 months. I was getting married in September and wanted to be a slim bride, but more importantly I had to get my BMI down from 33.6 to below 30 if I wanted to qualify for IVF. It's now 23.6 but I 'm still waiting to hear if we'll be referred for IVF... How are you finding the diet?? Good luck!!

Not too bad so far except I hate the food packs! The only 2 I like is the vanilla shake and the porridge! So sure we will be pretty fed up after a few days!!

Well done on that fantastic weight loss too xx

Not too bad so far except I hate the food packs! The only 2 I like is the vanilla shake and the porridge! So sure we will be pretty fed up after a few days!!

You don't like any others? Not even the soups? I lived on soups for weeks lol. There are things you can do with the soups, like spreading the mix on greaseproof paper and microwaving it so they come out like crisps. Or add a few teaspoons of water to the shakes and microwave them to make muffins. Or even freeze the choc shakes to make chocolate... sort of! I've got an old recipe sheet somewhere if you want some ideas, so you don't get bored :winkwink:

If you dont mind me asking...how much are you paying to do this? Just been nosey :) xx

Tickled pink if you could find it that would be great!! Nope hate the veg and chicken soup! Weigh in day today so will try the mushroom soup and a maybe choc milkshake.

Lady it costs £52.20 a week for the foodpacks, the group sessions are free.

All I can say is be caerful - my sister did the lighter life diet for 6 months. Then when she starting eating properly again she had lots of problems - kept being sick and ended up having to have her gal bladder out as she got taken to hospital twice!

I lost 2lbs in 3.5 days!! Woo hoo. Shame it wasn't a full week weigh in but will see what happens next week. Was told off for only eating 1.5 foodpacks a day instead of 3 and I now have snack bars too so happier that I have packs I like.

Now to step up the exercise!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->