Lightweight buggy/stroller - help!

Samemka

Mummy of 2 girlies
Reaction score
I currently have a Loola but it's beginning to annoy me - it's heavy when I'm putting it in/out the car everyday, a struggle to fit into OH's boot....we're going to keep it up in the loft for number 2 :cloud9: but I really want something a little more lightweight.

I was thinking of the maclaren quest mod https://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/230530583?$product$

Does anyone have this - opinions etc?

Otherwise, can anyone recommend one? I don't like 3 wheelers.

I have a severe pram fetish so this one has to be a keeper, lol!

I have the maclaren quest mod ...it does its job but i miss her facing me and i am bidding on a parent facing pram as we speak ...its ok for buses ect i just miss seeing her but think its bcos she caughs and i worry she as been sick and cant see have to stop and look where as i would see straight away un parent facin pram x

Yeah thats why I got the loola so I could see her, but it's just really starting to irritate me cos it's just heavy - at first it was fine but you know when something starts to annoy you and then with using it every day it's just getting worse and worse!!

Does Lily 'fit' ok in the mod? Just wondering about Emma looking lost it in, lol!!

hi there!

I was just the same last week with my m and p joolz pushchair so big and heavy and had to take it apart to get in the car!!!!! was seriously getting on my nerves.

Don't know too much about the maclaren but i have bought the silver cross pop and i love it!:happydance: So easy to fold and manoeuvre (sp?) lightweight and even has a cup holder! It was really reasonably priced too (although i bought a gorgeous cow print cosy toes which is furry and cost almost as much!:dohh:)

My mum has the m and p pulse+ which is also, easy and maybe a bit more sturdy ideal for popping here and there!

Any way hope this helps.
x x x.

Yeah shes fine in it not sat up fully the one below so up but not up right it lays fairly flat but not completely for sleepin ..oh whats pissing me off is its hard for me to get break on x

Thanks - I've looked at the pop too, v.similar to the maclaren - did yours come with a footmuff?? I'm thinking of getting a footmuff made for the maclaren if I get it cos I've seen a cute green penguin print one by chunkle munkle that would look fab, but I'll have the try the pop to see which one seems best!!

Had to buy foot muff separately, came with rain cover though. Foot muff is a buggy snuggle (i think it's called that) they had so many gorgeous designs and they are furry and have a pocket on for toys and he looks so snug in it i love the foot muff more than the buggy !!!!! lol

Ha ha I know what you mean - I think I'm more in love with the green penguin footmuff than the buggy, LOL! x

I have the Maclaren Techno XT which is a bit bigger, but I LOVE it! I also still have an M+P Skate as my big pram which I use when we're out for longer rather than having to lump it in and out of the car. I did a lot of deliberating between my Maclaren and the Silvercross Pop but went with the Maclaren after testing them both with my LO in. I found that the Silvercross wanted to tip backwards far too easily. I would never hang anything on the back of a pram (I've seen the consequences when out shopping!) but it really worried me. I found the Maclaren more stable and secure.

I have a matching footmuff too and it's lovely, looks and feels good and keeps her nice and toasty x

i have the maclaren quest sport...i love it! isabel loves it too cos whereas she hated laying down in the pram, now she loves being able to see where we're going and nose at everyone :) she went in as of the recommended 3 months on the lowest setting and we literally haven't looked back!

Thanks - I was worried 6mnths would be too early but I bet she'll be fine in it :) x

I have that maclaren quest mod and love it :D My 3rd pram and defo the best so far. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->