• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lightweight vacuum cleaners?

jjbump

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm exhausted with a 2 year old and nearly 8 months pregnant. Housework has been so challenging recently, especially as I can't lift heavy items.

Can anyone suggest a lightweight vacuum cleaner? Or even one of those robotic ones? I've been reading about them at https://www.lightweightvacuumcleanershub.co.uk and I wondered what others can suggest?

Thanks,

JJ

I've got the slim digital dyson. It's a cordless but a proper Hoover. The only drawback is it only has 15 mins of power but its so lightweight I can do the whole upstairs in that time.

We have a dyson ball nd it's lovely and light.
Henry's are meant to be good to (oh used to work in the vac industry and these two are the best)
Xx

I've got the slim digital dyson. It's a cordless but a proper Hoover. The only drawback is it only has 15 mins of power but its so lightweight I can do the whole upstairs in that time.

I have one of these also. I got the 'upgraded' one on offer, more power and 20mins run time.

Very lightweight! Can be easily picked up with my little finger! As Tina said, despite it sounding like a short runtime, I have had no problems with doing the whole house (3 bed semi) & it's great for just getting out for a quick go (i.e just after two LOs have had dinner!)

I have an Oreck and I LOVE it! I have to carry it up and down 2 flights of stairs and I've never had a problem. :)

https://www.oreck.co.uk

I have a Vax Air3 and it's sooo light but really powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->