• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Like this girls name .. ?

I love it - OH said no way though. It's hard sometimes.

My middle name is just a "I"
I had two grammas Ida and Iva so I got the I from them

I love the name!

Oh wow, that's kinda sweet!

I like the name Ivy as well but it's a little more popular than Ida or it'd be on my list :haha:

It's kind of old-fashioned but in a good way. Vintage :)

https://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/red%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EBUMP!%5E_%5E.gif

Yeah it does remind me of a granny :blush: Sorry...not in a bad way though i guess!

Old fashioned 'granny' names are very cool right now though- I love 'Audrey' its old but I think names like that come back round again to be 'fashionable'! Betty is also 'in' these days!

Love it. Think I prefer Ida Rose to Ida Mae but both are beautiful!

How are you pronouncing Ida? I would associate it with old ladies! In Irish you can put an accent on the I, so it would be Ída, and pronounced like Eeda. I think that's slightly better but still not great, sorry!

How are you pronouncing Ida? I would associate it with old ladies! In Irish you can put an accent on the I, so it would be Ída, and pronounced like Eeda. I think that's slightly better but still not great, sorry!

Pronoucing it eye-da :flower:

I'm not a fan of it sorry. I didn't know how to pronounce it, Eye-da or ID-a? Either way i'm not keen :nope: but she is your baby :flower:

I've added my vote. It's a bit too old fashioned for me, but she's your baby-- name her whatever you like! :flow:

Thanks girlies!

There seems to be an almost even split lol

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama