lilly had to see emergancy dr!!!!

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
my little chrub was totally off her food and everything all day to day:cry:
she developed and deep cough and snotty nose
but temp was fine, then at tea offered her stew and crusty bread she really tyred to eat the bread but the just pucked everywhere it almost filled the whole high chair tray:cry::cry:

then about 6pm her temp was 38 ok thats not too bad i gave her 2.5ml of nurofen and her temp went up to 39 and by 10 was 40 her breathing wasnt bad but very quick but she could defo breath, i rang out of hours service and they sent me up to local hospital to have her checked, they did a great check all over her, she is totally fine dr says its a viral infection for now, and to try my hardest to keep her temp down luke warm water and sponge her down nurofen now and in 2 hours some calpol if nothing works i have to call back so we are goona go bed now, not like im gonna get much sleep ill be up every bloody hour checking her temp:cry:

thanks christine, about 2am she was still the same, so we came and laid down stairs on the setee and turned on the ceiling fan, that brought her right back to normal by abou 6am so she is feeling better, and has eating all her breakfast and her bottle yay!!! :) just very snotty now,

glad to hear it. scary when they are ill. Ali had a bad cold at about 3 months and it was horrible, all snotty and refusing his bottle. in a couple of days he was back to normal wanting to play, play, play lol.

you can buy vapour rubs for babies and they are really good at dealing with the snotty noses - i bought one for ali in boots and it really helped him get a good nights sleep when he had the cold.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->