lilly-jade and her mummy here!pics as well.

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
hey guys just thought i would pop on while i have a min. try'd last night but seemed to have some probs. :cry: well i just wanted to let you no me and lilly are doing fine, i have gone back to work now, not to bad as i only work thursday morning and tea time and friday night and saturday night so i get to spend all my days with lilly. we are still going to baby massage and in a few weeks are going to start mom and baby swimming.:happydance: cant wait. lilly is 8 weeks now and a little fatty, i no wat people mean now when they say cherish these days they go so fast. she was last weighed at 6 weeks and was 10lb 2oz she is due for her first injections next week and she will be weighed then. we still get a full nights sleep:happydance: she goes to bed at 9pm after her bath and bottle, then i wake her a midnight ish to give her another feed. just so she has the 5th bottle, but when she is 3 month im gonna take that last bottle away and give her baby rice with her 8.30pm bottle she wont even notice she doesnt even wake for that midnight bottle she sleeps and takes and burps :rofl: so cute.well she is learning alot so fast, she can now hold her own little head up. :happydance:clever girl, she smiles all the time especially for her mommy.:cloud9: and she started giggling in her sleep about 3 weeks ago but could never get a giggle out when she was awake and yesterday out it came aaaawwwww but she wouldnt do again for me :cloud9: she has found her voice, and we have plenty of baby conversation in a morning when she is getting dressed. she loves to talk bit like her mum.:blush: well just thought i would give you all an update. and heres some new pics for you

im a big girl now.JPG

i love my mum.JPG

mummy and little miss.JPG

water baby.JPG

awwww gorgeous pictures!

aww love the pics, doesn't she look like her mummy? awww

Great pics, enjoy the swimming!

I did take Noah to a mum & baby swimming, he loved it, even going under the water! We Really enjoyed going but I've had to stop as I'm back at work!

Have Fun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->