Lily-Mae has....

Aww poor thing, is she on antibiotics?

No. Apparently its caused by a virus, and antibiotics cant be used to treat a virus. So we just have to wait for her body to fight it itself :(

Hope she gets over it quickly. Ella has that a few weeks ago and was given antibiotics for it, she had the yellow stuff.

im cross now. i asked for antibiotics and the doctor told me that antiobiotics cant treat it.

Oh im not cross now, the doctor was right

https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/bronchiolitis/DS00481/DSECTION=8

Weird that they gave them to Ella :? The doctor definately said it was bronchilitis too as I was careful not to get the name wrong when I was telling people what was wrong with her.

dunno then chick. Maybe your doctors cool and tried them anyway :D

i had bronchitis and my dr gave me antibiotics as well. i had it about 6 times in my life :? crappy thing it is, the last time i had to get inhalers as well. i hope she's feeling better its horrible enough for an adult but a wee one :(:( aww

Rebecca had this a few weeks ago-started on amoxycillan (yellow stuff) then it never cleared so they put her on co0amoxiclav nad it gave her thrush-bless :D

Keep an eye on Lily, if it doesnt clear she will defo need antibiotics. Some Dr's are weird! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->