Limbo Land

Xpecta

Reaction score
No period, Negative test. UGH! Anybody else going through this? What are your symptoms?

Mine are:
Frequent urination
Pregnancy brain
Constant cramps since Ovulation
Mild headaches since ovulation
Had spotting a few days ago
Exhaustion
Queasy

Anyone else?

Still a no show and I have no more pregnancy tests that I can take, so oh well. But my queasiness is worse today and now my boobs are starting to hurt! Plus, I still have cramps. Hmm.

What kind of tests did you take and when is af due?

I took dollar store tests. They worked for my other pregnancies. According to my period tracker, it was due yesterday. However, I'm not very regular, so basically, I don't know what's going on haha

Me! I'm now officially in limbo land. First cycle on Vitex to help lengthen my lp and AF was due today. She usually shows up first thing in the morning or midday at the latest. Temp went up a little this morning, still way above my cover line, so she definitely isn't on her way yet. 9 DPO today, BFN with FMU yesterday. Going to hold out until 15 DPO to test again if the wicked :witch: of the down south doesn't get me by then, :haha:

Uuuggghh! So frustrating!!! I'm so sorry to hear you're here too. I'm 15dpo right now, and I got another :bfn: today. :cry:

Uuuggghh! So frustrating!!! I'm so sorry to hear you're here too. I'm 15dpo right now, and I got another :bfn: today. :cry:

:nope: :hugs: I'm sorry sweetheart. Have you thought about getting. blood test? Being in limbo is the worst. Definitely harder than the TWW, for sure!
I don't think I'll be in the land of limbo for much longer. My temp fell all the way to just above the cover line this morning, so AF should be here tomorrow or the day after.
I really hope you've just got a shy little bean in there ❤️❤️ Good luck honey and I'll watch this space for an update (hopefully a double lined one) :hugs:

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. I just wish there was a solid reason for the way I'm feeling ya know? I'm also confused, because if I have enough hcg to give me symptoms, why wouldn't it be enough to show up on a test?

Got my period today. And honestly, I feel relieved. I think I'm going to hold off on ttc right now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->