Lincolnshire ladies?

i used to live in lincolnshire hun but ive just moved to cumbria xx

Hi im in bourne near Peterborough! were about are you? x

Hi, I'm from Sleaford but moved to live with my OH in Lincoln last October... Still frequent Sleaford regularly, in fact I'm going to Sleaford in the morning :thumbup:

Hi, I'm from Sleaford but moved to live with my OH in Lincoln last October... Still frequent Sleaford regularly, in fact I'm going to Sleaford in the morning :thumbup:

cool:thumbup:

do u have any children? i have 20month old girl and a baby boy due anytime now. i live in north kyme:thumbup:

im always in Lincoln or sleaford :)

cool:thumbup:

do u have any children? i have 20month old girl and a baby boy due anytime now. i live in north kyme:thumbup:

im always in Lincoln or sleaford :)

Yeah, got a 4 year old girl and another girl due in October :cloud9: xx

hey! maybe we can sort out a get together in a few month x

near sleaford here - helpringham. :wave:

I was born in Helpringham and worked at the pub there about 10 years ago, lived in the pub actually :)

I have been in helpringham a year and haven't once stepped foot in the pub! :haha:

looks like a nice pub, had a re-vamp recently after a small fire.

babyhopes - i think a meet is a really good idea, be nice to put some faces to BnB locals.

near sleaford here - helpringham. :wave:

I was born in Helpringham and worked at the pub there about 10 years ago, lived in the pub actually :)

I have been in helpringham a year and haven't once stepped foot in the pub! :haha:

looks like a nice pub, had a re-vamp recently after a small fire.

babyhopes - i think a meet is a really good idea, be nice to put some faces to BnB locals.

I loved working there, the locals were ace :) I'd be up for a meet, turned into a bit of a hermit since moved to the village x

yeh be good idea although i need to evict this stubborn baby first :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"