line close to control line bfp?

I think both look beautiful. I cant wait to see a line on my tests. Congrats to u both.

I'm on a 4 day road trip right now and I am now terrified that I will end up having a chemical. I woke up at 4am with cramps and then when I woke up for the morning, I still have some cramps and I just feel all hot and flushed. My cheeks are all rosy. I'm nauseous. I haven't ever had a BFP before this week, so i don't know if these are good signs or bad signs.

As long as ur not spotting it sounds just fine to me. Mine turns out to be implantation bleeding xx

How many dpo are you? Are you going to be testing again soon? I can't wait to get back home from this trip and test again so I can show my husband and bright pink line. Or maybe a digi that actually says "pregnant" bc he is a little skeptical so far. (Happy, but skeptical) When we were leaving the hotel this morning and I was complaining about the nausea and rosy cheeks, he was trying to convince me that I'm just being a hypochondriac.

I'm testing everyday sometimes bfp sometimes bfn... Had a good line yesterday afternoon but nothing this morning xx

I'm on a 4 day road trip right now and I am now terrified that I will end up having a chemical. I woke up at 4am with cramps and then when I woke up for the morning, I still have some cramps and I just feel all hot and flushed. My chebyeks are all rosy. I'm nauseous. I haven't ever had a BFP before this week, so i don't know if these are good signs or bad signs.

these are all fab signs. This is my 7 th baby and I would freak out if I didn't have cramping. It's just bean getting comfy. As for being hot and flushed that's one of my signs to take a pregnancy test x

I'm testing everyday sometimes bfp sometimes bfn... Had a good line yesterday afternoon but nothing this morning xx

Maybe get yourself checked out. Positive then negative then positive tests can be early sign of ectopic. Which is worst case scenario and probably isn't but best to be safe x

Cramping 100% normal hunni. With my DD i seriously thought at any moment i was gonna bleed i was runny bk and forth to toilet all day. She now 26 months old laying on the floor right now colouring . GL x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->