Line darker than control but no smiley what is going on?? Pictures!!

blondebabe

Reaction score
I am nearly in tears right now I don't understand what is going on why is this happening :( Same urine sample :cry:

Update: It has been positive for 4 days but no flipping smiley why?!?!??!???!!? So angry x

Update I got my smiley after a whole week... Check out pic at the end of my post :)))))

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 40
I am nearly in tears right now I don't understand what is going on why is this happening :( Same urine sample :cry:

It was positive yesterday too but again no smiley :growlmad:

I had something similar happen to me last month.
I got a smiley and positive IC. The next day the IC was even darker but the digital was negative.
I'd say just go by the IC, every now and then you get a faulty, it just happens, it stinks when it happens with something so expensive!
Don't let it get to you, it's obviously positive!

Did ya test again with the cb smiley?

That's frustrating. I guess I'd BD anyway, just to be on the safe side.

Had the same thing happen to me this morning. Have assumed that the ic is more sensitive than the digi, digi might pick it up a bit later so in next day or so x

Hi everyone who has been messaging me and helping me out with my opks but I have the test I've been waiting for :)))))) finally after a whole week of opks and exactly 1 month since our loss I have my smiley!!!!!

Thinking that the same colour line means positive nope it has to be darker xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member