Line Eye...take a gander!

cscbeth8421

Reaction score
SOOOOOOO took this test this afternoon after a 3hr hold. Inverted i feel like i see something.
Have i completely gone mad, or dose anyone see a faint line?

Attachments

• IMG_1351.jpg
    IMG_1351.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 42
I have permanent line eye lol so I can't help with the pic, but does the color pic show any color?

I have permanent line eye lol so I can't help with the pic, but does the color pic show any color?

Nope. I guess ill just have to sit tight and re-test tomorrow! lol

beth do you know how many days post O you are or when AF is due?

Hi, j can see the line when I've opened the attachment on my phone. Going by your ticket your still very early and I'm not one to be overly trusting that early but I will keep everything crossed for you xx

Well, i got a second line, but its super duper faint. At 12dpo got faint positive but digi said not pregnant. Still faint line at 13dpo. Will try digi tomorrow again. Hoping this isnt a chemical pregnancy.

Sometimes it tskes a good few days for lines to get darker csc
Hang in there!
:dust:

Well causiously excited! Still super faint at 14dpo. But the digi picked it up, so must be getting stronger. Fingera crossed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 34
lines still crazy faint at 15dpo. Had my hcg drawn an hr ago, awaiting the level now.

You probs only implanted about 3-4 days ago thats why its faint :) sure its all great x

Sooooooo even with blood work im still as confused as i was before. The initial neg or pos came back positive. Then they send out for Quant (the hcg level), came back <6 which is non-pregnant. o_O W.T.F. ??????!!!!!!! I showed the obgyn i am working with today and she is like "no. that can not be right. it must be a glitch in the lab." so when i hear from my midwife, im sure she will have me go back for the next draw on Thursday. SO ANNOYING! seriously?!?!?!?

Oh man! Hoping this is a mistake!! Fingers crossed for you. xx

That's odd.
I understand the qual (yes/no) accounts for any hcg, but I wouldn't expect lines on a store test then.
As pp stated, you may not be very far from implant, and starting with a very low hcg which is totally possible, you should def get a better number on the re-draw.
Sorry you are having to go through such confusion!
FX for you :hugs:
:dust:

KRISSIE!!!!! Heeeeyyyyy!!!!
Thanks ladies for your support. Midwife says to hold off next draw till next week. Arrrgggggg! Gentle distraction..... Where are you guys at? Where is everyone at in their cycle?

Ugh so frustrating! I'm sorry you are stuck in limbo land. I can't believe they are going to make you wait a week!!! Think you'll test in the mean time? I'm 8dpo I think. Had progesterone blood draw today to see if it's low. Have been having some LP issues. Doing some MAJOR symptom spotting this month! Tested today and of course BFN. Anyone else not like the new FRERs?

KRISSIE!!!!! Heeeeyyyyy!!!

Hi! :waves:

So sorry you are having to wait a week!

I'm only cd 2 after a failed round of clomid. So we aren't trying this cycle, but not preventing it either. Really just need an break from the roller coaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->