Line so much lighter..

laceyrainbow

Reaction score
I took my first test at exactly 5 weeks... (in my picture.) it has gone even darker since it dried and is obviously a dark positive.

After a loss, I'm crazy. I do tests all the time. I did another last week at 9+6 and the line was so much lighter. Now it has dried there is literally no line practically.

It's sending me mad.

My 12 week scan is on Thursday and I don't even want to go because I'm scared of bad news.

Hook effect?!
Or something to worry about?

:shrug:

Thanks for any help! xx

Try diluting your urine with 75% water before dipping your test. If the line is darker again, it's the hook effect.

I posted on here the other day look up my thread called hook effect x

Oh hun try not to worry yourself, i think its most likely the hook effect xxxx

Thanks girls!! I know, I need to stop lol. I'm like a mad woman! I'm gonna buy 2 more tests and test with concentrated and diluted and see if there's a difference then I promise I'll stop haha. Ahhhh. I told myself it was the hook effect but then everyone says how rare it is and I'm like, probably not then! xx

I just tested again and the line is as dark as it ever was.

OF COURSE, my irrational side is saying..maybe the light test WAS the hook effect and maybe now my HCG is lowering and the test has registered it again.

But my sane side knows everything is fine so not gonna bother diluting and using the other test.

I'm gonna chill and let my body do what it's supposed to!

:D xx

Im sure all is fine as you said just let your body do its job and i would stop testing you will drive yourself crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->