Liners and Boosters

P

pinkmummy

What is the difference? :shrug:

As you know I am new to this :happydance: so excited for my first few fluffs to come and I was just wondering what the difference is between a booster and a liner?

T is 15 months and I'm wondering which I will need ... or will I need both :wacko: xx

liners pretect nappy boosters are thicker and add more absorbancy x

So do you need a liner and a booster or just a liner?

Liners (either fleece or disposable/flushable ones) go between the baby's bum and the main part of the nappy, to protect the nappy more than anything else. For 15 months, I'd say you might want a liner for those solid poos! I started using a liner when my LO started really eating (she is BLW'd), it just made things a lot easier!

Boosters are additional inserts, quite often smaller (like in the case of the Itti snap-on ones), which add extra absorbency to your nappy. It could be to make it a night nappy, or if you have a heavy wetter, or say if you know that you'll be longer than usual before changing them (like in the car or something).

In both cases, it's entirely up to you whether or not you use them. Whether you need them will pretty much depend on what nappies you have and the bum-end characteristics of your LO! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->