Lining too thick after 2wks DR...??

teapot

ttc#1 limbo
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Has anyone any experience of this?

I had a scan last wednedsay after 17days DR on Buserelin(Suprecur). I got AF which was extremely painful & heavy for one day, but then normal for 2 days.
My lining was still 9mm at the scan, which the nurse said was far too thick to start stims.
I haven't bled since the scan & I have another one tomorrow (24 days DR).
...Could my lining have thinned if I haven't bled? Can it get reabsorbed or anything like that?

I feel so annoyed with my body. If it's still thick tomorrow, she said the cycle will have to be cancelled until after their Christmas 'shut down'.

Anyone who knows anything about this? I'd be grateful to hear your thoughts. Trying to prepare myself for the inevitable tomorrow, but can't seem to let go of that little glimmer of hope.

Thanks for reading. x

The woman before me had to DR for another week as her lining was too thick - it is not uncommon so don't worry. I know it is upsetting though and means more waiting to get started but you do need to be properly D/R's before stims. Also some ladies DR for weeks and weeks so that they can time the cycle right etc
Hope your scan is ok tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply Tansey.

Frustrating because if it was any other time of year, I could DR for another week.
x

Edited to update....

Had the scan this morning & all is fine. lining only 1-2 mm, she could hardly see it, so I've started stims today.

...Just in case anyone else googles about this issue (cos I googled loads & couldn't find anything!!), you don't have to bleed for the lining to thin out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->