-Linn- baby girl arrived 6.10am

emmadrumm77

Reaction score
Linn had her baby girl today.:flower:
All is well :thumbup:
Linn don't think you have announced the name to some, so will let you spill on that one! So glad all is well and was quick for you xxxx
Take care and wishing you the best, can't wait to hear and see pics xxxxx

Thanks Emma! Massive congrats Linn, so pleased it was a quick one! Looking forward to hearing about name, birth and a photo. Sending lots of love xxxx

Congratulations Linn, I'm so happy for you all! Her name is beautiful and I'm sure she is too, just like her proud big sister. Looking forward to a photo. Well done lovely lady, sounds like you did an amazing job x x x x

Big congrats to you, hun! So happy you got your girl now and told you you wouldn't need an induction ;) Can't wait to see pics :p

Congratulations Linn well done sweetie love her name can't wait to see her so happy for you and thanks for texting xxx

Massive congratulations. Hope you are both well xxxx

Hi Linn, Just popping over from TTC to say Congratulations on the birth of your little girl!! Well done love xxx

Linn - so pleased for you, seems a quick one aswell! Well done you! xxx Can't wait to see piccies!

Aww Linn, such great news!! So excited to read your birth story and see the pics of your little one!! Congrats!!

Congratulations Linn! xx

oh i dont know the name!!!!!!

huge congrats Linn. so so happy for you and not overdue either! :hugs:

Congrats Linn!!!! So thrilled for you that this was easier....

Linn, I'm so happy for you! No induction, just like you wanted!

Congratulations!

Linn will be home tonight. So pleased for her. She said she feels really well.
Short labour, epidural and home the same day........ Way to go Linn xxx

thanks Emma for this!

I am now sitting on my sofa with my sleeping baby on my chest and I can't believe I actually gave birth this morning. I didn't sleep at all last night and I'm not even really tired.

After my waters broke yesterday morning I was waiting to go into labour all day but nothing happened and I thought I would go for an induction this morning. All day long I had mild BHs but they were only mild and very irregular. I went to bed at 12:15 am and as soon as I lied down the contractions started 3-4 minutes apart but not lasting long.. quite painfull though, the baby went mental and didn't at all stop moving which really hurt. At 2 am I decided to wake up OH the contractions were still only 30 seconds but very painfull so we called his mum and the hospital.. waited for his mum at which point the contractions started coming like every 2-3 minutes and hurt more still not lasting too long. Then we got the hospital and I was begging them for any drugs, I really was. But they only said they would have to determine first wether I'm really in labour. Aaaaahhh so put me on a trace, and from then I just kept buzzying them asking to examine me, sod the trace. So finally someone came to do so and I was 4cm at 3.20 am... I asked for an epidural which she said I could have straight away and gas and air, looooved it. By the time (4.45 am) I finally had my epidural in I was 7cm and it was not working at all. They told me to wait 20 minutes and I did and begged them for any drugs I had only 1 minute breaks between each contractions, they hurt so much and I was so drunk with gas and air I told her if I couldn't have a new epi put in, one that was working that I would throw myself out the window :rofl: then I told the midwife and my OH how much I loved them :wacko: it was insane, I was permanently breathing gas and air and I really thought I would die I kept asking them to give me anything but because i had an epidural I wasn't allowed WTF?? Anyway at 5.57 she told me I would have baby by 6.30 and I was like no I won't push it's hurting.. I was so emberrassing. She asked me if i wanted to push and i kept saying no but my body was doing it already and then I finally put the gas and air away and decided to do it and I tell you I was screaming like a wild animal but after 3 pushes her head was there, OMG that felt so good, all pain immediately gone!!! And then the body one more push which didn't hurt and then 5 mins later the placenta! This time it all went perfect. I was going a bit mental with the pain but it was so quick and I didn't tear, I wasn't cut and only had a small graze which the midwife put one stitch in. I can't even feel that right now, I can sit and do anything and it doesn't hurt, I can't actually believe I pushed that baby out, it was my biggest fear. I cried when I arrived at the hospital cause I was so scared!! She was born straight onto my chest were she stayed for 1.5 hrs until they weighed her. That was so nice, I didn't get to hold my DD. She had an apgar score of 10/10 and just fed by herself straight away and it didn't hurt. She was awake for 2 hrs then and had been during the entire labour and since then she slept all day. I fed her twice more but now she doesn't want anything she just won't wake up. Must be exhausted from the labour. I was bored in hospital all day, they finally let me out at 6 after I had just sent OH home with DD as they had told me I couldn't go til 8pm and then 5 minutes after OH is gone they tell me I can go - WTF. Anyway he came back and we got home and I still can't believe it. Sorry for the boring story, I bet it makes no sense as I am still on :cloud9: but wanted to write it down before I forget. And thank you all for thinking of me and believing in me. I did get the birth I wanted, it hurt lots but as soon as it was over all the pain stopped and I already forgot! But not in a hurry to do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->