• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

-Linn- baby girl arrived 6.10am

Linn....................I love that story!!! Birth is bloody horrid, but you did soooooooooo well. Thanks for all the updates, hope i did you proud xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She is beautiful and if i have one half as beautiful as her then i am a very luck lady!!!
Enjoy her, i know you will xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lovely story Linn, and Emma you definitely did her proud, thank you :thumbup:

I hope my story is as nice - I am terrified of tearing and stitches... havent been doing my pelvic floors or perineal massages so it will be my own fault if I do...

she sounds like a very contented little lady Linn xxxx

Congrats Linn you done great, well done. No complications from the low placenta either which is a huge :thumbup:

congraulations sounds like a good birth story. your little girl sound perfect. xx

Emma thank you so much for updating and being there texting me at the hospital I know I wasnt in for long but it was so boring!!! And I can't believe you updated bnb at 3am when I went to the hospital.

Delilah I really think I didn't tear cause of the brilliant midwife... she said she would make sure I won't. I even have scar tissue from previous episiotomy/tear and what are pelvic floor exercises? :haha: this time one tiny graze really high up so no discomfort going to the toilet at all.

Delilah I really think I didn't tear cause of the brilliant midwife... she said she would make sure I won't. I even have scar tissue from previous episiotomy/tear.

i have this :( im waiting to have it removed. but i think they will tell me to wait until i have another baby incase i tear/need cutting again.

the bit in ur birth story tht made me lol was where u said u wud throw urself out of the window :haha:
bet u had them wrapped around ur little finger after tht :winkwink:

how did ur 1st night at home go??

:hugs:

i was in so much pain and the gas and air made me so drunk... i just wanted them to give me more pain relief but it didnt work!! :haha:

first night was good! she woke but still got resonable amount of sleep!

i was in so much pain and the gas and air made me so drunk... i just wanted them to give me more pain relief but it didnt work!! :haha:

first night was good! she woke but still got resonable amount of sleep!

aww brillaint xxx

Lovely birth story Linn. I'm so glad it was quick for you and quite the opposite of your last labour. Maybe your third will be even quicker ;) hahaha!

Your little girl is beautiful and I feel very emotional that she is here now. We are blessed! I remember back in first tri, it seemed like we would never get here! All of those worries we had and got to share together.. I can't think of a better person to have shared my pregnancy with than you. Remember we would worry ourselves stupid when we would only puke up 19 times a day instead of 20? :rofl: I thought that would never end, but then it did and we moved onto the next stage of craving and eating all foods that exist :lol: You made me crave angel delight sooo bad it was funny, and I don't think anyone has ever eaten as many fish fingers as you, lol!

So thanks for being a perfect bump buddy. All those meal ideas and cravings you gave me! All the baby shopping you helped me with! Helping me when I couldn't even find my own heartbeat with my doppler nevermind the babies, lol. And most of all being there for me when it got really hard at the end of my pregnancy. We will still be friends for a long time now that the bumps have gone..... xxxx

Awww Lili i am crying now.. I think I will get that baby blues again soon, I want to cry about everything. Did you get that? I had it with DD... yesterday I ate loads but now I can't eat anymore. had a piece of toast in the morning and now I just don't feel hungry!

Thanks so much for what you wrote, I second all that.. it has been a lovely journey. I had to smile about what you said about puking 19 times a day instead of 20!

I don't know if there will be a 3rd for me, but lets speak again next year! If I could have another one without having to give birth in any way shape or form then I would lol...

Lovely birth story Linn. I'm so glad it was quick for you and quite the opposite of your last labour. Maybe your third will be even quicker ;) hahaha!

Your little girl is beautiful and I feel very emotional that she is here now. We are blessed! I remember back in first tri, it seemed like we would never get here! All of those worries we had and got to share together.. I can't think of a better person to have shared my pregnancy with than you. Remember we would worry ourselves stupid when we would only puke up 19 times a day instead of 20? :rofl: I thought that would never end, but then it did and we moved onto the next stage of craving and eating all foods that exist :lol: You made me crave angel delight sooo bad it was funny, and I don't think anyone has ever eaten as many fish fingers as you, lol!

So thanks for being a perfect bump buddy. All those meal ideas and cravings you gave me! All the baby shopping you helped me with! Helping me when I couldn't even find my own heartbeat with my doppler nevermind the babies, lol. And most of all being there for me when it got really hard at the end of my pregnancy. We will still be friends for a long time now that the bumps have gone..... xxxx

awww that is so lovely.
i hope i get a bump buddy as lovely as what u 2 are.

makes me wanna :cry: but in a good way!! good luck to u both for the future xxx :hugs:

Lili that had me in tears!:cry:
Am so happy to have my bump nieces, and look forward to all the bump cousins meeting up for a play some day!
You 2 are fab and I wish I had my baby in my arms now.
XxxxxxxxxxxxxX

so happy for you, such a wonderful birth story. congrats lots

Jane when did you have your baby? Did it all go well?

Hi Linn
I had Emily on the 29th May after being admitted for an induction on the 25th May as I have a DVT & so had to stop taking the medication before I had her. It took a while but so so worth it.
Are you well? How are you finding it 2nd time around it must be really hard for you with having your over daughter to run around.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->