Lipotrim

fairy_gem

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone tried this and how did you get on?

I know it's not the ideal diet but I'm desperate now, so please don't tell me off and say to just eat healthily and exercise. Thanks :).

x

Hello, my friend and I done Lipotrim. We followed the maintainence program, I lost on average between 2-4 pound a week to start with. My first week i lost 6lbs I think. If you follow the full drinks and bars only it falls off, but I didnt want to do that...I need to eat a meal a day!
My frind stuck to it longer, but I have to be honest, its a bit expensive and its great for a quick loss for a wedding or something but long term not great. Both of us put most the weight back on once we started eating food again.
I dont know if you've tried it before, but slimming world really is the best thing Ive ever done, you get to eat loads and have treats and lose weight, you can still go out for meals/drinks etc. I never had a problem finding something on the menu when out. It encouarges healthy eating and the weight stays off.
Obviously its up to, but its the one Ive had most success with and always go back to it.
Best of luck...I know how hard it is!!

Don't worry hun, don't think anyone will tell you off - we all do all sorts of things to lose weight!

Haven't tried it myself, but good luck! x

Thank you both.

Claire I have tried SW before but didn't have much luck with it, glad it works for you though hun.

:hugs:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back