Lists...

Elli21

Reaction score
My OH thinks im really wack, but i thought id start this thread just to prove its not just me!!

I love writing lists....
They have to be neat and if anyone else writes on them, im not best pleased, and if ive got time, i write them out again.

I like ticking them off and i like having my list completed.

Im not fussed really if i dont complete it...and sometimes i can cope if its not in order...so im not OCD...but i just like writing them :)

Please help me show my silly piece of male flesh that im not the only one :flower:

Definitely not the only one, I love lists!

I feel lost if I go to the shops and don't have a list with me. If we make big plans to do something, I have to write lists of everything we need to take etc etc. I started writing them because I got fed up of the "Oh sh*t we forgot this and that."

i love lists i have lists for everything shopping, xmas pressies, bills each month, what we are eating this week, things to do lol my hubby thinks im crazy too!! i also have a white board in my kitchen to write lists on haha

Im a lister too. I write lists for absolutely everything

Me too! I feel really stressed out if im going somewhere & I don't make a list beforehand & like you - if they get a bit messy I have to rewrite them (even tho there is only me that sees them) :rofl: x

I love my lists too, and if the paper gets something on it (mainly at work) or if someone writes on it, if I lose my pen and have to continue in another colour.. I redo it too! Nice to know I'm not the only nut around here :lol:

Seriously check out the "Listography" books. I got 2 of them & had a lot of fun with them haha

Omg! Not the only one!!

Everyone always comments on me like 'oh there she goes writing a list again' also if it's not neat enough I'll re-write it!
Also my lists have be done on paper with a pen - not on phone etc otherwise I'm not satisfied hehe
Saying that I have a list I need to write :)

I list everything, if we need to go out to get 3 or 4 things I still have to list it lol.

I love lists too!! I couldn't live without them. LO is always grabbing my pen though and trying to scribble all over my beautiful lists :haha:

Is it just me, or is the word "list" starting to sound funny to anyone else, after reading/thinking it so many times?! :rofl:

My life would be a complete mess if I didn't make lists!

I'd overspend on shopping if I didn't make a list and I wouldn't know how much to put by for bills if I didn't make a list.

My OH thinks I'm crazy and he never makes lists - but he is the most forgetful person ever. Perhaps he should start making them!

I love lists

i write lists and will rewrite them if i make a mistake.

I also like to make them pretty - list written in blue in not black and titles etc undrlined in a cute colourful squiggle

i like to tick them off rather then put a line through as it looks neater.

I dont laminate my lists but i have concidered doing it but my lists get written in my 'planner' and stay in there and i can never think of a reasonable excuse to need to take the list out the planner and laminate it.

unless i need to display the list somewhere then yeah liminate away haha

I need lists in my life! I'm so unorganised it's unbelievable - so you are not alone :)

OMG i love lists!

Isnt it annoying when you spell something wrong and then have to cross it out, and write the word again, looks like shit then so the list has to be redone.

Also, I bullet point all of mine with little stars, and if i get one of those little stars wrong it looks all out of place and stupid!

I too like ticking things off haha

I make lists too, all the time.. it's not weird at all! Lots of people do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->