Literally dying for a cheeseburger!

Darn you and your wide range of burger retailers! We have much more limited choice here in Northern Ireland!

I had several days in a row where I could only face small portions of plain toast, rice or pasta. I'm usually all about the garlic and chillis in my food, so it was pretty horrendous having no flavour at all.
Tuesday night I suddenly decided I needed a McCheezburger and OMG it was AMAZING.

Im getting a Mcdonalds cheeseburger today :) Apart from my best friends 12 week scan today ... it is also the other highlight of my day xx

Congrats on your pregnancy mysteriouseye and other mums-to-be! Enjoy your pregnancy cravings as as much you're allowed to, no better excuse for indulging! God bless you all with a healthy n happy 9 months.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you Born free 78 thats very kind of you :)

Oink Oink
https://img6.imageshack.us/img6/943/ojqd.jpg

Jealous! I made do with a Greggs sausage roll because I'm a classy bird.

At least greggs is fresh :) I fell so ashamed of myself right now LOL!!

Seen this post last night and since then all i can think about is a cheese burger so im about to take a 40 minute walk to McDonalds to get 6 double cheese buurgers

40 minute walk?!?!?!?!?! That’s dedication girl :) Bon appetite!

I just scoffed a double cheeseburger and now want to vomit. I think that's my cheeseburger craving over with for now!!

Darn you and your wide range of burger retailers! We have much more limited choice here in Northern Ireland!

I had several days in a row where I could only face small portions of plain toast, rice or pasta. I'm usually all about the garlic and chillis in my food, so it was pretty horrendous having no flavour at all.
Tuesday night I suddenly decided I needed a McCheezburger and OMG it was AMAZING.

Haha! Yes as I was driving with DH last night laughing about this thread I realized how many cheeseburgers were passing us...actually it was quite ridiculous. Mcdonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Five Guys, Red Robin, Sonic, Checkers, and let's not forget White Castle.

You know we don't have the kind of places that are in Northern Ireland where one can pull in and get a proper pint lol. This cheeseburger issue works well now but after baby I will envy that yummy brew! I'm not a Miller Lite kind of gal lol.

With my son I lived on McDonald's cheeseburgers with extra pickles the first couple weeks. I was craving one again the other day and was going to get one until I read the article by Jamie Oliver and all the crap in the meat there... Maybe get a teen burger with pickles instead from a&w?

With my son I lived on McDonald's cheeseburgers with extra pickles the first couple weeks. I was craving one again the other day and was going to get one until I read the article by Jamie Oliver and all the crap in the meat there... Maybe get a teen burger with pickles instead from a&w?

Yeah I have to agree with this. As much as a big mac sounds tasty from time to time I can't help but cringe at the stuff i've read about the meat. I guess none of it is that great for us but McDonald's does get the most heat and coverage for sure!

Thanks Ladies, I now need a Cheeseburger, I only had a McDonald's last night aswell. Oh well ha ha. I wish we had a choice of something other than McDonalds, your making me jealous with your talk of diners and grills, we even lost our Burger King this year so mcdonalds is all we've got.

Wow even in our town we have burger king and the like. where are you?

Thanks Ladies, I now need a Cheeseburger, I only had a McDonald's last night aswell. Oh well ha ha. I wish we had a choice of something other than McDonalds, your making me jealous with your talk of diners and grills, we even lost our Burger King this year so mcdonalds is all we've got.

Wow I feel so bad for you! For the most part I hate McDonalds (every once in awhile I get a strange craving for it). You need more choices you poor thing! Where are you?

I haven't stopped wanting one for weeks, even when I'm not hungry I want one, I've been good and only had one so far but I neeeed another!

We are making home made cheeseburgers tonight shake shack style.

Anyone else been to shake shack in covent garden? Amazing burgers!

All the cheeseburger talk made me go get another one today. I may have to avoid this thread the rest of the week LOL

Just when I cured my satisfaction earlier by buying the double cheeseburger.. ive come back and read this thread and instantly want a cheeseburger again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->