Literally dying for a cheeseburger!

We are making home made cheeseburgers tonight shake shack style.

Anyone else been to shake shack in covent garden? Amazing burgers!

I haven't but I'll be visiting covent garden in the new year so if I'm still having cravings I know where I'll be going!
I see you're from Bristol? me too! Well just outside :)

We are making home made cheeseburgers tonight shake shack style.

Anyone else been to shake shack in covent garden? Amazing burgers!

I haven't but I'll be visiting covent garden in the new year so if I'm still having cravings I know where I'll be going!
I see you're from Bristol? me too! Well just outside :)

You should absolutely go. They also do awesome peanut butter milkshakes.

Yep been in Bristol for about 10 years. Where are you?

Ah my husband will be in heaven!
I'm in Portishead so not far outside really. Are you having your baby at Southmead or St. Michaels? I'm at southmead, they've been really good to me so far.

Still can't get this cheeseburger off my mind haha.

I settled for a Wimpy quarter pounder with cheese tonight.

*Cue American mamas going 'WTF is Wimpy?!' * :rofl:

Burgers and chips are two of the only foods that don't make me gag to think about. Now I'm hungry....

IM clueless to half of the places people are going white castle? Wimpy? Convent garden? Wendys ect?

IM clueless to half of the places people are going white castle? Wimpy? Convent garden? Wendys ect?

Lol...there are really too many to name it's sort of embarrassing. I am only naming some of the ones on the East coast of the US! Have you heard of the movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle? Don't worry if you haven't it didn't win any Oscar's or anything lol but it pokes fun at the cult following White Castle has here in the states. They are small squarish burgers you can get with chili and or cheese and whatnot but definitely a late night fast food type thing. Most people order several and gobble them like pez lol. They are truly the most greasy and fried onion laden of the lot imo..

Im from the UK and have been living in texas for a year. Moving to Amsterdam in March.

I am overwhelmed by the choice over here but sooooooooooo glad I get to take advantage of the many places to get my cheeseburger n fries fix whilst at a very important stage of my life :winkwink:

I see the adverts for red robin and cant believe the choice, I am about to hunt down the nearest one on google.

When I am feeling sick.. which is... pretty much all the time, all i can see myself eating is a good ole cheeseburger n fries... yum... i off to indulge!!

Im from the UK and have been living in texas for a year. Moving to Amsterdam in March.

I am overwhelmed by the choice over here but sooooooooooo glad I get to take advantage of the many places to get my cheeseburger n fries fix whilst at a very important stage of my life :winkwink:

I see the adverts for red robin and cant believe the choice, I am about to hunt down the nearest one on google.

When I am feeling sick.. which is... pretty much all the time, all i can see myself eating is a good ole cheeseburger n fries... yum... i off to indulge!!

Enjoy! they have bottomless french fries and root beer floats too lol. I'm getting fatter just thinking of it!

Enjoy! they have bottomless french fries and root beer floats too lol. I'm getting fatter just thinking of it!

Im coming over to Florida at Xmas, taking the young one to Disney, must be MAD!! Its a little bit warmer in florida then it is in Houston right now so be nice to have some sun !!

saw cheeseburger and had to read:haha: but i shouldn of im so jelouse i want a cheeseburger now :dohh:

there was a point during the first trimester for me i did eat 2 cheeseburgers and 2 hamburger one after another it was heaven lol..

unfortunately for me there isn a mc donalds around its about 1 hour car drive, burger king was shut down long time ago.

1 hour drive away!! WAAAHHHH… OK now I feel strangely grateful my closest mcdonalds is a 10 minute walk down the road :) xx

Hi Ladies, it's been such a busy weekend I've missed all the Cheeseburger talk. I'm n Carlisle, Cumbria. We have two Mcdonalds, Yay! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->