Little bit of a rant

Don't worry about "taking" money from family. Honestly, I only know you from a few posts, and I would totally donate a few bucks for you to get a plane ticket, so your family probably thinks nothing of it and is happy to do it. My ex used to promise things and then I'd do something to piss him off, it was always him getting upset with me because I called him on something he said he would do. Anyway, my point is, he is going to play with you because he can and he knows you need him...it is all a game to him. He will find someone to do what you do (I wouldn't be surprised if he had someone lined up). You are beyond dependent on him right now and he loves that...he will do anything to keep you that way.

I understand the international job issue - it was hard enough to get a job a few two states away. Focus on selling your stuff because that's what is holding you there. Pack all the stuff you are planning to take. That money will take you here. Once you're here, you have a temporary place to stay and you can work anywhere. You can find a roommate (craigslist again!).

I understand that you feel scared and stuck. :hugs: I'm also sorry that you are so sick.:-( Now is the time to be strong and have tunnel vision with your goals.

I agree. His dad is actually driving from 3-4 hours away to come here on Friday to kick my ex-OH's butt. He's so heartbroken and upset with his actions. He's even offered to pay for my plane fare home, saying it is the least he can do for his unborn grandchild. I agree on selling the stuff and then finding work once I'm there. I'm sorry you went through this situation as well and I'm so glad you're out of it now! I will be so relieved when I am out of it, too

Thanks!! I'm glad his dad is picking up the slack! Take the plane ticket money! That's great news! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->