Little bit of encouragement for ttc 40+

thankyou ladies for encouagement iv been thinkin im bit ova hill at mo im 42 in feb n im not givin up yet

I was talking to my Aunt on the phone the other day and she was telling me about her friend who's got pg naturally at 50!!! (She wasn't trying) Apparently they had quite a laugh coz her friend told her how she was lying awake in bed with her husband waiting for their 20 year old to come home from a night out, and she said to her husband you do realise we'll be 70 when we're doing this for the next one! :rofl:

Hi Ladies!! New to this site and just wanted say how nice it is to see other women over 40 TTC!! I had my first trigger shot last week and I am in the 2ww. Wanted to know if you all had any success with the trigger shot?

This thread is a real morale booster i have to say..when u think uve got no hope u can just read this and think yay im still in with a chance xxxx

Hi all,

Ive only just joined this site and I was reading through the 'over 40's' section and feeling rather disheartened. Then I saw this one and I felt sooooo much better. I'm newly married (5 months) and we decided in the New Year to have a baby of our own (I've two already 24 and 20). Thanks for something positive. :thumbup:

This was just what I needed to read today! Thanks for sharing. We're meeting with a new accupuncturist who specializes in fertility on Monday, and it's good to feel hopeful again.

Guess i fit the stats at 43. Goodluck to everyone! x

Thanks for the positivity, I was 45 yesterday, TTC our first, OH is 34. Good luck everyone! xxx

Well i'm still here!!!

But my best friend had her daughter at the age of 42, it took her 2 years, and it was natural. So there is hope! xx

Hi! just dropping in from ttc over 35. This is more my speed as I'm 42. So happy to read this thread. It gives me new hope. Dh and I were married in Aug./2011 had a MMC at 12 weeks in Nov.2011. Just starting to feel like my cycle is returning to normal so hopefully we will all get our BFP soon! I would really recommend acupuncture and herbs for those of us that are over 40,it just gives our bodies that little extra boost! Baby dust to all!

Thank you for this thread...I'm now subscribed to it so when I feel down I will have another read and stop feeling sorry for myself lol x

Thank you for this thread...I'm now subscribed to it so when I feel down I will have another read and stop feeling sorry for myself lol x

Welcome! I feel the same way. This thread gives us all hope! I am currently cd11 3-4 days until o. Hopefully this is our month. Good luck:flower:

Baby dust everyone,

I am struggling with staying focused. Is this enxiety or obsession:) all I want to do is search about TTC all day-night long. So that might be addiction, lol

41 Yrs old,Just begun TTC few months ago then AF became absent right after,which is now 3 months in a row. I thought I was prego at first because that was my first try,but I was not Preg.

Has anyone taken Dong quai? and does anyone know if it is safe to take with baby asprin?

Nina- I would ask a qualified TCM professional. They are the ones that prescribe the herbs and would know how they would react with other things.

I see lots and lots and lots of women 35+, some IVF but most natural. I see a good number of 40+ women too, again, mostly natural (I'm a midwife). The oldest woman I've worked with was 50 and she'd been trying 12 years and got her BFP in the end :thumbup:

I see lots and lots and lots of women 35+, some IVF but most natural. I see a good number of 40+ women too, again, mostly natural (I'm a midwife). The oldest woman I've worked with was 50 and she'd been trying 12 years and got her BFP in the end :thumbup:

Thanks so much Elski. That does give us all hope. I really believe health has a lot to do with it and my doc says I'm the healthiest 42 y old he's ever seen! Here's to all of our BFP's:happydance:

Absolutely!

I have just turned 46, I don't smoke or drink and my FSH is 6.4 and Clomid is working for me on my first cycle so my insides haven't given up the ghost just yet!!! :winkwink:

We can do it ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"