Little bit of good news :)

Smile181c

Mummy to 3!
Reaction score
Long story short, but OH said we can probably start trying when we move into our new place in August :) :happydance:

He just dropped it into conversation on Saturday night like "I think we're almost ready to start trying don't you?" So me, being me just said "huh?" and so he repeated himself and started saying about how he thought no one would be shocked if we turned around and announced I was pregnant and that when we're settled into the new (bigger :p) place then we can start thinking about trying!

I'm excited lol can anyone tell? :p Xxx

Just realised that wasn't really a long story cut short - it was the story:dohh:...Sorry!

I can't stop thinking about it lol is that weird? I'm thinking of starting a journal too Georgie (I'm a copycat :p) What do you reckon?

:happydance: xxx

Course it’s not weird!
I can’t stop thinking about it, and mine is years away!

Yes you should totally start a journal! Il’d stalk you :haha:

How old are you by the way?

x

Lol Well I stalk you so it's only fair you return the favour! :p

And I'm 19 (newly turned lol) a little young some might say but me and OH have been together for a long time and we're stable so it's all good xx

im newly 20 :haha:

me and OH have been together 4 and a half years nearly. How olds your OH?x

He turns 20 in July :) It's mad how the time flies though isn't it? I've done my first blog entry on blogspot but I don't know how to add a link to it in my signature? lol any ideas? :pxxx

We are both one year older then you and your OH then :haha: how weird!
If you don’t mind me asking, what do you both two to be able to afford to live together :haha: :blush:
I have no idea honey! Sorry…xx

Haha no it's fine :) It's all in my new journal :p Just trying to find out how to add the link! I'm an admin officer (so slightly different from admin assistant lol) and Matt is a roofer...just qualified lol we both work full time (luckily) so it's easier lol xxx

Ahh congrats...

I need an OH like yours...

xxx

Congrats :happydance:

You can start a journal in WTT for now and then move to TTC when you do! I love reading journals so will definately stalk!

Cool :) well until I have it in my signature the link is https://mywttjournal.blogspot.com/ :)xx

You should make a BnB WTT journal like we all have, Its what the cool kids do :haha:

Then its easier to follow too!

Lol ok I think I could manage both! How do I do a BnB one? xx

Clicky Clicky

Try that ^ just type in a title and natter away.

xxx

Lol thankyou :D I'll just copy whats in the one I just did for now :p xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"