Little boy turning 1...so TTC #2!!!

BakingMumma

Reaction score
Hey! Just wondering if anyone else is TTC #2 with a little toddler? I dont wan't to tell family and friends so would love an online TTC buddy! :happydance:

We are so excited/nervous about the prospect of another baby...and trying not to think about my horrific pregnancy with our DS! xx

Hi! I have two boys! One who will be three right away and one that just turned one. When our first son was 13 months we started trying for our second guy... Got pregnant that month. Now our second guy just turned 13 months yesterday and we our trying for our third this month! It is amazing having them close in age! You will love it I'm sure �� good luck TTC! Do you know when you ovulate and when you will test? ����

My DD will be 13 months tomorrow and this is our second month ttc. Since I had two losses before getting pregnant with DD and all together it took about 1 year to conceive a healthy pregnancy we are not expecting it to happen quickly but, we will be happily surprised if it does!

Hello! My little boy is about to turn 10 months and as it took so long to get him, we've decided to start trying for number 2 this month. Very excited but I know it will probably take us a whe. After a previous ectopic, I only have one tube but I intend to put it to good use 😃!

Itsawonder - I remember you from the first time round!!!

Really looking forward to us all getting bfps soon!

I'm also not telling anyone we're trying. I'm going to try to be more laid back but doubt I'll manage!!

Oh my goodness thank you ladies so much for your lovely replies, glad I'm not on my own! 😄

@mad_but_glad - thanks for the kind words, i dont have any other friends with children so have no clue what the "ideal age gap" is! I've got the My Days app and fell pregnant straight away last time so I'm not used to the big waiting game...I should be ovulating in 2 weeks time!

@ItsAWonder I'm so sorry to hear of your losses, I will keep my fingers crossed for a perfect pregnancy this time round!

@hilslo yeah we are going to try the laid back thing...not sure we will manage though! 😂

So are you guys going to be July testers? I wont be until August but hoping to see some BFP results on this thread! 😄 xx

@BakingMumma I will be testing around the 24th :) ovulating around the 10th. Hopefully this is the month for both of us! Were you on any birth control before this? I'm coming off the patch so hopefully it doesn't affect me!

I love how close our guys are. Now that our second is one they play together a lot and my little guy just loves his big brother.. He follows him everywhere! It's adorable!

I hope everyone gets their BFPs this month! Good luck to all :)

No we have used the old fashioned technique as I'm terrible at remembering to take tablets...it's worked for 7 years! Haha! Anyway I think that's maybe why I fell pregnant so quickly last time but I'm anxious about trying for number 2 as I'm worried I won't be so lucky. I know my Mum wasn't able to conceive after she had me but no clue if that's something that would run in the family?

Anyway, I'm so glad your boys get on so well! Are you trying for a girl by any chance? I would love a little baby girl so we're trying before and at the start of my cycle! No clue if it's all just a myth or not but we will see! I think 2 would be our limit...in this house anyway! haha xx

I just started ttc number 2. DS will be 1 on Friday. And according to FF that's when af is due so I will be testing, but I have PCOS so I'm not sure I o'd this month let alone when af might actually show.

I'm really hoping to get pregnant on an August/September cycle so I am getting things gathered that helped us conceive DS.

My son is 10.5 months, and we just started ttc again. Sometimes (many times!) I think we're a bit nuts to try again so soon, but this is what works for us.

I definitely feel crazy. :haha: I wanted to wait until DS was 2 but I don't want an age gap over 3.5 years and with our previous history of infertility I think this is our best option.

Hilslo - I remember you too! How have you been??

AF is due for me either the 10th or 11th of July and I will probably wait to see if she arrives before testing.

No we have used the old fashioned technique as I'm terrible at remembering to take tablets...it's worked for 7 years! Haha! Anyway I think that's maybe why I fell pregnant so quickly last time but I'm anxious about trying for number 2 as I'm worried I won't be so lucky. I know my Mum wasn't able to conceive after she had me but no clue if that's something that would run in the family?

Anyway, I'm so glad your boys get on so well! Are you trying for a girl by any chance? I would love a little baby girl so we're trying before and at the start of my cycle! No clue if it's all just a myth or not but we will see! I think 2 would be our limit...in this house anyway! haha xx

Im sure that wouldnt run in the family. Im sure you will be fine and hopefully pregnant right away! For my first i was on the patch and when i stopped it took me 8 months to conceive. My second i knew i wanted close in age so i didn't use any birth control. Got pregnant that first month of trying. I have been on the patch this time but only on any off and only for the past 2 months so hopefully it doesn't affect me!

Im not really trying for either! One of either would be fine for me. My sister has three boys and i love how her family is! However a girl would be fun too! Get to try both sides then:thumbup: good luck to you on your girl! I hope you get her ::pink:

My son is 10.5 months, and we just started ttc again. Sometimes (many times!) I think we're a bit nuts to try again so soon, but this is what works for us.

Haha don't feel crazy! :haha:Having kids close in age is so much fun! I wouldnt change it for anything! Good luck!

My little sweetheart turned 1 on June 4 and we've been trying for #2 since December. We want back to back to back to back babies! We'd like to have four. Took only four months to get pregs with our DD so not sure what is up with this 7 month stuff this time around :( I wish you luck and will be stalking you hoping for your BFP ;)

@SSBaby the waiting game is rubbish huh? We were thinking of holding things off for a while but every pregnancy is different and we might need to wait a long time before falling pregnant again! Sending hugs your way!

@lovebabyhopes oooh exciting! I suppose we are NTNP too...not taking temps or ovulation tests just err "having lots of fun!" Hehe!

X

@SSBaby the waiting game is rubbish huh? We were thinking of holding things off for a while but every pregnancy is different and we might need to wait a long time before falling pregnant again!

X

Same here!! We waited until I was ready last time and then it took 15 months to conceive our rainbow baby. This time we're starting before I'm ready (insane logic!) so that hopefully we can have a few chilled out trying months before I start my inevitable worry! 😉
Having said that I might do opks this first month as I'm not sure when I ovate. I used to have long, irregular cycles, ovulating anywhere between day 19 and day 26 and always with a short luteal phase. Since I've got AF back, it seems to be a textbook 28 days so fingers crossed I ovulate on day 14 not day 26!!!!

My Little guy just turned 1 on June 18th. We just had a missed miscarriage. Found it at 11 week ultrasound on May 22. I had another natural MC before my son. I am CD16, and usually Ovulate around CD 18. We are not trying this month though. We have a beer festival and a family vacation in July. But Aug...it's ON!! I will be following you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->