Little Boy With Ears Pierced?

alloyd519

Mom of Twins & TTC #3
Reaction score
I just had to tell someone this . .

I was in an elevator today and there was a cute baby in a stroller, I guess he was 9 months. The man next to me said how cute "she" was and then asked, is it a girl or a boy? The woman said it was a boy.

Is it just me or is it very weird, and somewhat mean, to get a little boys ears pierced? :nope:

To do that to a little baby at such a young age, especially a boy. I've never heard or seen that before. :nope: I think both, wierd and mean.

yep... weird... mean... wrong on so many levels haha

Did it have a tattoo as well????:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Nope...don't agree at all:growlmad:

i dont agree with babies having pierced ears whether a boy or girl. Its cruel, and unnecessary.

Weird.

I'm really glad my parents didn't pierce my ears when I was little. They let me have it done as my 12th birthday present and I was SOOOO excited. I think its unfair, because by piercing a babies ears you've taken away their right to choose whats done to their bodies. My parents made me wait until I was old enough to make an informed decision.

Strange but ive heard of stranger thing, although I wouldn't want my baby's ears pierced until shes old enough to make an informed decision, I know many people who have. Each to their own I say.

I have 3 boys and would NEVER do something like that, I think that's just horrible. i don't like it on baby girls either though

I hate to sound mean or something like that but was the lady sarcastic about it? Like just to make the other lady seem stupid?

Its awful isnt it , around here when a boys ears are pierced there usually a pikey.
Not exactly a good look !

Poor child didnt even have a choice in the matter. Oh well,as mentioned before,each to their own..

It's definitely strange for a boy... However I don't think it's cruel to have babies ears pierced.:shrug:

I hate to sound mean or something like that but was the lady sarcastic about it? Like just to make the other lady seem stupid?

No it was a boy! Lol after she said that I noticed the blue Nike sweater and all. Wasn't quite paying attention until the man asked if it was a boy or girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->