Little help and advise please. First time trying

Loulou888

Reaction score
Hi ladies, this is my first time trying so need all the advice I can get! I came off the pill a year ago and have had AF everyone month since coming off the pill. I also know I ovulate each month through tests and very strong ov pain. My cycles vary from 28 days, to 35 days. In one year I have only had 3 35 day cycles and always ovulate late in that cycle.on a 28 day cycle it is usually day 14. My question this time is I think I'm on a 35 day cycle as I had strong ov pain on cd20 I put this in fertility friend and it calculated that I ovulate the day after cd21. We did the deed cd21 that morning of cd21. Is it true I ovulated on cd21 even though my pain was cd20? I'm due AF next Monday and normally spot for approx 3-4 day before I come on. I have had a few funny pains since ovulation like dull pains in my admonen and crampy pains but not sure this could be related to anything. Can anyone help... when you have ov pain does that indicated the egg release at that time? Sorry for the waffleley message :) xxx

If you felt ovulation pain on day 20, then that is the day you ovulated. The pain is from the follicle bursting to release the egg and your ovary is literally wounded from this. And you can see why it hurts starting at 1:00 in this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaG64YWibEg

After you ovulate, the egg is viable for 12-24 hrs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->