Little lamb

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Saw a pic on here of a LO getting ready for bed wearing a LL and was wondering do they make good night nappies? Have a microfibre one which is lovely and soft which we use at home, and a cotton one which OHcommented on yesterday how good it was how well it held! Thinking of getting some bamboo ones to try at night but as no tumble drier will they go hard/crispy? Any advice be great also if anyone selling let me know!!

I use Bamboo LLs for night times. Work great for us although we do boost with an extra bamboo insert. Bamboo doesn't go crispy like cotton does, its super soft, but it does take a long time to dry x

Thank you for your reply when you say extra insert where do you get them from LL site or you use universal ones? May give them a try as bed mummy uses sposies at night still atm :nope:

Just universal hourglass ones, TBH its only as Imi wees for England :D

O, and i also use the LL fleece liners as they keep her bum dry :D

it depends on your LO. i tried them and found they didn't suit us as my LO wees a lot! they only lasted a few hours during the day so were no good at night. i always tumbled dried them so they never went crispy but if you don't have a drier can imagine they would take a long time to dry. i have just passed mine on too or you could have had therm.

When Adam was in size 1s, there's no way he'd have lasted a night in a bamboo LL, because he could be sopping wet about 3-4 hours, but now he's in size 2, I wonder - with an extra booster that is a LOT of fabric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->