Little one, I promise I won't tell

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
your friends the following when you grow up:

Chase: That you peed on your face a few times while mommy was changing your diaper.

Jayden: Just how whiny you really can be when you don't get your own way.

Amanda: That you are high maintenance.

What do you promise not to tell your LO's friends?

that u used to shove ur head down mummys top when u wanted to feed

(jacks peed in his face to it really shocks him)

Josh: That you had explosive diarrhea while I was changing your diaper and it went EVERYWHERE including the back of your hair!

Oh, I can add:

Jayden: That you loved mommy's boobies so much that you never wanted to stop breastfeeding.

Then when you did, you liked looking at other's boobies!

Rhiannon: that you fart like a trucker and laugh!!!!
(she's been doing this for the last fortnight, its hysterical, gets me everytime)

she really has got a filthy sense of humour already...
she is her fathers daughter lol

that I once turned my back while changing teddy and re-turned to find him putting his nappy in his mouth!! (no number 2s thanks god!!..)

i know i'd left it undone, but how it got it form under his bottom and to his mouth so fast I'll never know!

Max: you had a thing for pooing and farting on just about anyone and smiling about it

* you always pulled down the tops of other women even when you stopped breastfeeding

:rofl: :rofl: @ all of these!

Lola : I promise nobody will ever know that you once drooled a whole puddle and that you spit up on Obama's picture.

Or will I? :muaha:

I'm writing all this down,and also adding to her bill.

Charlie : every time skin goes near you'r mouth you think its boobie and suck it, you once sucked grandmas clevage by mistake..(and you have also peed on you face!)

:lol: This thread is so super cute!!!

Savannah: I probably will tell your friends how your such a little pig when it comes to eating, always snorting and milk comes out your nose while still on the breast. hehe

awww :rofl: such a lovely thread :)
maddi i promise to never tell your friends that you projectiled poop one day it went from the changing unit right across the floor to the other side of the room and mummy had to throw away her slippers! thank goodness for laminate flooring - well done auntie karen for that idea :) x x x

Jessie Boo, I promise not to tell anyone that when I was changing your bum, I lifted your legs to use a wipe and you weed and farted at the same time covering my arm and shirt in farty wee! Or that when you was in the hospital after being born I was changing your bum and as I slipped the clean nappy under you, you coughed and some poo came out on the back of my hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->