Little one, I promise I won't tell

Kacy: i promise to embrase you when you are 18 and ask mummy and nannas whydo they have hair on their front bums

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your post reminds me of another one. haha But I will stop :)

no-don't stop leeanne!! it's so funny hearing all these stories!

tegan - I promise not to tell your friends that whilst you were in hospital you poo'd all over a nurses face when she was catheterizing you. Or that you have projectile vomited all over our living room carpet in the four short weeks you have been home.

I promise (not :blush:) to tell everyone that you projectile pood on mummy and truamatised her for life!! :rofl:

Or that you are a little madam already and get grumpy when I take toys away from you.

Or that you think knees are boobies.. :dohh:

:blush:once when i was getting changed and my knickers were on the floor i turned around and charlie had them in his mouth oops :blush: :rofl:

he also thinks every body part has milk coming out of it including my nose

I feel sorry for your kids when they get older Leeanne, you've got some funny stories!

:rofl::rofl:

I've got some on video too. LOL Like the following:

Jayden: I promise I won't tell your friends that one Halloween you were dressed as batman and your sister like a princess, yet you argued with her and said that you were the princess.

Oh, reminds me of:

Jayden: I promise I won't tell your future wife that at 4 you said you wanted 18 kids.

:rofl:

rhys i promise not to tell that you once stripped naked in the middle of town or that you like to play with mummys makeup

That he tries to suck on anybody's boobies including his great grandma's!:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

These make me laugh! Thanks girls!

Here's another:

Jayden: I promise I won't tell anyone that you had an accident when we were in a scrapbook store. Plop, one poop went down your pant leg and on the floor.

J - i promise not to tell your mates (because mummy isn't letting you have a girlfriend :smug:) that you fart and poo like there no tomorrow and that you pull on your willy and cry then when you stop crying you go and do it again! xx

Harley, I won't tell that when I nurse you you like to stop and play with my nipples with your little hands.

Liam, I promise to not show your prom date those pictures of you in the bathtub that your grammy took, and to not tell her you have lately thought the bathtub is the potty and feel comfortable to "relax" and let it ALL out....I swear, you are going to destroy our plumbing and tub if I have to bleach it one more time!!!:rofl::rofl: Faster baths, got it.

J - i promise not to tell your mates (because mummy isn't letting you have a girlfriend :smug:) that you fart and poo like there no tomorrow and that you pull on your willy and cry then when you stop crying you go and do it again! xx

lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->