Little one, I promise I won't tell

Kiara that you were telling your ummar that snakes are nice and friendly but when a bug gets on you you scream and cry

Seth - I promise to tell your girlfriend when you're 18 about how we had to wash you in a basin at Marks and Spencers not long ago because you did the biggest poo and it was everywhere.

xxx

:rofl::rofl: These are all too funny!

Jayden: I promise I won't tell your future girlfriends what a player you are even when you were in preschool.

Chase: I'll never tell that when you father mentioned he picked your name, he can picture you being "chased" by women.

Amanda: I promise I won't tell any future man in your life just what he is in for!

Oh and also (leeanne just reminded me) I will never tell you your name came from The OC because its a bit sad really.

xxx

Bren: I promise never to tell how you love to play with your boy bits during naked baby time, leaning back on a pillow with a huge smile on your face. Also, how you lately have a habit of pooing during naked baby time!

Colton I promise not to tell your girlfriends (when your older) that I think you might be sterile.. as hard as you pull on your testicles when I changed your diaper.
:dohh:

My mother said this about me:
That I used to go get my baby dolls when all her friends where over the house, take them into the middle of the living room and hump them.
:dohh: :blush:

Oh thought of one!

Amanda: I promise not to tell that when I was breastfeeding your brother Jayden, you would lift your shirt, take a doll and pretend to do it too.

Harry - I promise never to tell your future girlfriend (or do I?) that as soon as you hit the water in your baths you pee like a hose.

I feel sorry for your kids when they get older Leeanne, you've got some funny stories!

I feel sorry for your kids when they get older Leeanne, you've got some funny stories!

:rofl::rofl:

I've got some on video too. LOL Like the following:

Jayden: I promise I won't tell your friends that one Halloween you were dressed as batman and your sister like a princess, yet you argued with her and said that you were the princess.

Oh, reminds me of:

Jayden: I promise I won't tell your future wife that at 4 you said you wanted 18 kids.

:rofl::rofl:

I've got some on video too. LOL Like the following:

Jayden: I promise I won't tell your friends that one Halloween you were dressed as batman and your sister like a princess, yet you argued with her and said that you were the princess.

Oh, reminds me of:

Jayden: I promise I won't tell your future wife that at 4 you said you wanted 18 kids.

:rofl: He sounds a little character! :rofl:

Hannah: I promise not to tell your future friends that you drooled so much you had your own wading pool everyday. Or that our first night in the hospital you surprised daddy and had an explosive poo while he was changing you, you barely missed him but covered the side of the bassinet. The nurse said she'd never seen anything like it :rofl: :rofl:

Rhys: i promise not to tell that you used to tantrum when getting dressed because you wanted to wear your sisters skirts and dresses.

Ffion: i promise not to tell that you used to fart all the time and they smelled like rotten eggs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->