'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Any sanity saving tips for when both are crying at the same time?

It's hard ... My mum said sort the older one out first and then the baby. It's always worked for me :hugs:

Hmm I do it the other way around. My rationale is that my older one (18 months) had instant response to her cries as a newborn so my younger (2.5 months) deserves the same. I explain that mommy needs to take care of the baby by doing xyz and would you like to help. Usually that's enough to get her over whatever she's crying about. She loves to help.

Yep I did the same thing - sorry out baby first while trying to verbally sort toddler. A sling you can nurse/carry the baby in while sitting out the toddler is ideal.

I'm feeling very broody for number 3. Chloe is approaching the age Saranna was when she was conceived and I'd love a similar age gap (was secretly hoping for a closer one) but my cycles have not yet returned :( I was 4 months pp when they came back last time and they were regular from the start, but I dont know if I was ovulating as I didn't temp or use opks. I really want to be pregnant by her birthday at the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->