'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Can you also add me to the front page, pretty please with a cherry on top?? :pink: and :blue: 19 months apart

If you could PM me the facebook link as well, that would be great. Thanks.

Me too! I tried searching for it but couldnt find anything :shrug:

I got my :bfp: yesterday!! Such a surprise and shock. I still think it hasnt set in. Im having number THREE!! We are going to have three under three!! FAINTS.

Girls that wish to join the facebook group, please PM me your email & I will send you an invite :winkwink:

I got my :bfp: yesterday!! Such a surprise and shock. I still think it hasnt set in. Im having number THREE!! We are going to have three under three!! FAINTS.

:bfp: Wow! So happy for you, many Congratulations :wohoo:

Thanks! We were trying, but it was the FIRST month and we only had sex THREE times the whole month :wacko: this baby wanted to be born! :haha:

Congrats!!! Holy moly, 3 little ones :shock:

hehe thanks. Im not too worried about it actually. 15 months between the boys was a great age gap now Anthony and new baby will be 20 months apart so I can imagine that will be fine. Dominic will almost be 3 and Anthony will all most be 2. Im sure it will be tough just like going from one to two but Im more concerned with other aspects of all this than that :haha:

I dont have much use for a medal.. Instead I would like a big chocolatey brownie please! :haha:

Isaiah and Elliot are 17 months apart. Elliot and Lilah are 18 months apart. I am happily surprised to find that the transition from two to three has been much easier than transitioning from one to two. I dont know if thats bc DS2 was high needs or not, but for me, Lilah fits right in. I hardley even notice a difference. :) granted im sure ill have good days and bad, but IMO if u can handle two under two, three under three will be a breeze :) And thats something i never would have envisioned me saying :lol:

:dohh: i just realized i never properly updated this thread...

Our final baby arrived at 2:49am on Saturday, September 7th (just three days after DS1s third b day!). Lilah Victoria was born at 41 weeks exactly (spontanious). The birth was my best birth and gasp *almost* (ALMOST) enjoyable :lol: i was supposed to have a third water birth but it went too quickly to even get the pool more than an inch filled. Thats ok tho bc it was a great experience (for once lol). So im totally ok w that. I went from 6CM and -2 station to baby being born in about 20 min later! Terrific birth. I still cant believe she is here and im still amazed that the birth went as well as it did bc my other labors were verrryy very long.

Our family is now complete. <3
My cup runneth over :cloud9:

Labor & Delivery Questions:

How long was your first labor (from active labor through delivery)? With or without drugs? Did you have warning labor was coming?

How long was your second labor? (from active labor through delivery)? With or without drugs? Did you have warning labor was coming?

Me: First labor was a total of about 36 hours including early labor, but only 6 hours from the time active labor started until I was holding my baby girl. I had LOTS of time to prepare as the contractions started slowly and took forever to really get going.

I'm worried my second labor is going to be too short and fast since I was talking to my mom and her labor with me was 12 hours but with my brother (10 years later!) was only 2 hours with absolutely NO early labor or warning.

Would love to hear your experiences!!

With my first from time arrived at birth center thinking labor started to birth was about 6 hours. No drugs. I wish! :haha: He was posterior so I had really bad back labor and didnt fair so well having the natural birth I dreamed of. His birth was traumatic to me so with my second I decided to go to the hospital and get an epidural. From the time I arrived at the hospital I was 4cm but only had 2 minute apart contractions about two hours before getting to hospital so from arrival to birth was again about 6 hours. His birth was a lot less exciting thats for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->