Little premature... but...

G

griffinh

This is my confession thread. Because I feel yucky.

Right. I'm the queen of hypocrisy, denial and everything that comes with that

I did martial arts for 12 years and was 9stone (125lbs) and 5'8 for years. I ate whatever I like, cos the 4 hour a week work outs complimented my diet and I never gained a pound. Then I had a dislocated hip and doctors retired me from karate, which I HATED and switched to being a referee

Ok then.... I didnt stop eating whatever I wanted, and I didn't exercise either. So of course I gained and gained. I would then crash diet but would always give in to food. Now I am a UK 16 (18 since pregnancy) and I weigh over 200lbs. I'm SO ashamed to admit that, but I think admitting it is the first step really!

When Sophie is born, I'm switching my diet around and starting exercising. Next year, Simon and I want to go to Cancun for 2 weeks with Sophie for our first holiday and a chance to just relax! I WILL lose 100lbs and get back down to 125-135lbs. I have a whole action plan mapped out.

I do NOT want to be a mum who lives in trackies and tshirts. I want to look amazing for my new husband. Luckily, we met when I was a 16 and I know he loves me as I am now and when we met. So luckily I know that he doesnt find me repulsive. But I want to be bikini ready

WHO'S WITH ME!!!!!!

I can relate slightly (minus the part being pregnant) Did loads of exercise last year and I ate what I liked *happy days* Since I've stopped the exercise the weight is slowly creeping. :( But I know if I carry on the way I am i'm just going to feel worse, espcially considering how I'm only 5 foot.

Just want to offer you a bit of support. I put on over 5 stone whilst pregnant with my little boy who is now nine months old. I never thought i could lost the weight, let alone within the 1st year. I just want to say you CAN do it of you put your mind to it.
I used myfitnesspal and its great, i still use it now as it helps to keep my on track. And with regards to exercise, all i really did was a fair bit of walking with the pushchair and carrier with the odd bit of swimming thrown it. As long as you put your mind to it you can do it and also not deny yourself. I still go out for nice meals, have chocolate and snacks most evenings and dont feel deprived. if you need and motivation or advice PM or add me as a friend. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->