little update on me

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
hi girls, not been around for a while been pretty busy working and baby making haha. well Im pretty sure we hit ovulation on the head and BD a few times on and around ovulation (im presuming I ovulated on the 14th and CM seemed to suggest I was ovulating then)

so its just a witing game now....6 more days...

dont feel any different. those of you who got BFP's did you notice any signs before you period was due ? or did the signs appear afterwards ????

I don't have a BFP but I wanted to tell you good luck and I hope you get yours this month! :dust:

Spooky - I was just thinking I hadn't seen anything of you about an hour ago!

I didn't have any symptoms with Charlie or Kayleigh, and nothing this time round with 3 days before AF is due. So I'm hoping this is the month (again!):dohh:

Good luck hun.:hugs:

Spooky - I was just thinking I hadn't seen anything of you about an hour ago!

I didn't have any symptoms with Charlie or Kayleigh, and nothing this time round with 3 days before AF is due. So I'm hoping this is the month (again!):dohh:

Good luck hun.:hugs:

:hi::hi::hi: hi amanda. ooo everything is crossed for you hunny I really hope you get your BFP this month.

Im expecting to 'feel' pregnant straight away, its strange to think you could have a little bean growing inside you and be non the wiser, I just expect there to be some sort of sign. well Im really hoping the witch doesnt show up xx

thanks Hays. Good luck for you, not long now. Are you waiting to see if your period is late before testing ? Or you just gonna test before and see ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->