little worried

MissCherry15

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
im 25weeks and have suffered alot of braxton hicks for the last few weeks.
well all since yesterday my baby has been head down and kicking my ribs. she hasnt kicked much today and is still head down.
anyone think i might go into premature labour soon or in the few weeks to come?

i read th post about syptoms of premature labour. ive had quite a few but i assume its nothing coz i havent gone into labour.

please help. im only 16 and i dont understand all this

Im sure you will be fine hun but if pains get really bad then got to see mw at hopsital xx

If u havent had much movement plz ring mw x

I would say ring your midwife if you notice any type of pattern of contractions coming and going. Braxton hicks are suppose to be quick pains that come in go on and off. IF you have more then 6 in an hour you need to be chekced hun.

Also less movement is a cause for a call as well.

Good luck.

hey just like to update :) i rang the midwife who said if it didnt go away i was to go to the maternity unit straight away. luckily it went away after a nice hour long bath :)

im no almost 26 weeks and although my baby spends most of its time head down as if ready to lock she is kicking my ribs and punching me all over everyday so i know everythings fine. thanks for all your help.

xxxxxxx

Glad to hear everything is going ok, these lil bubbas get us so worried sometimes!! I'm due 10th July go summer babies :) :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->