LittleStar Goes SuperNova!!!

littlestar

Proud Mum to a Little Boy
Reaction score
I tested on Tuesday with FMU got a really feint line but a :bfp:.
I test Wednesday morning with FMU still :bfp:(still feint but FS appointment Wednesday pm)
Gyne appointment :bfp: but he wouldn't confirm but did a blood test
=
One confused LittleStar! Am I aren't I!

Today hospital called and asked that i go to EPU section of hospital monday morning, but take another test over the weekend too!

So i guess they actually believe i'm Pregnant! so despite the fact i had to go through the gruelling tests, smears, swabs etc on Wednesday with the FS and he wouldn't say yes/no to even the line that showed on his own pregnancy test! Woohoo! :happydance::headspin::dance:

After 6 cycles in 12 months due to long irregular cycles i'm finally pregnant! I actually can't quiet believe it! :cloud9:

congratulations!!!!

it's must be the BFP DAY TODAY !!!

so many friends are getting the bfp !!!:)

huge congrats hun, looking forward to getting to know you a bit better in first tri!

big congrats xxxxxxxxx

Big congratations littlestar!!

Keep a seat for us irregular ladies in first tri.

Yahoo Littlestar Im soooooo thrilled for you :) As a irregular cycle lady myslef (well not as irreg as you) I know haveing looooong cycles is confuzzing and annoying too!! Im so glad you got that bfp :)

I tested on Tuesday with FMU got a really feint line but a :bfp:.
I test Wednesday morning with FMU still :bfp:(still feint but FS appointment Wednesday pm)
Gyne appointment :bfp: but he wouldn't confirm but did a blood test
=
One confused LittleStar! Am I aren't I!

Today hospital called and asked that i go to EPU section of hospital monday morning, but take another test over the weekend too!

So i guess they actually believe i'm Pregnant! so despite the fact i had to go through the gruelling tests, smears, swabs etc on Wednesday with the FS and he wouldn't say yes/no to even the line that showed on his own pregnancy test! Woohoo! :happydance::headspin::dance:

After 6 cycles in 12 months due to long irregular cycles i'm finally pregnant! I actually can't quiet believe it! :cloud9:

You give me hope :hug: Congrats! xx

So happy to see you posting a :bfp:
Yay for you.......................you must be sooo excited!!!!!!

Yay, you're a Serendipity Graduate! I am so happy for you hun! Can't wait to join you in first tri... Congrats!!! :yipee: :happydance:

Congrats to you hun!! So happy for you! :hugs:
P

Yay, you're a Serendipity Graduate! I am so happy for you hun! Can't wait to join you in first tri... Congrats!!! :yipee: :happydance:

it's probably still a little premature calling myself a 'team serendipity graduate' but hubby told me to face facts and stop trying to deny it to myself - i'm pregnant!
two tests have said so and the hospital thinks so i think i have enough evidence collected now to reach the conclusion that i really must be PREGNANT! :happydance:

Scratching head - now for the fun part i was CD65 when i found out - the question is how pregnant am I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->