Liverpool

Well if i stick my tummy out i could pretend i'm pregnant. Not sure how long i could keep it up for though before it got a bit painful :rofl: xx

katy i would be fine with you watching mine for a few hours :rofl:

is this still happening?

x

If nobody minds i might come along. Have bugger all to do with myself at the minute xx

Aww thanks :) Well count me in when a date has been decided then xx

Im still up for it and course katy you can come, i always need an extra hand or 5 :rofl: XxX

I'm in the UK from Saturday 7th until I decide to return back to Germany so I'm def up for it!

Well il ring Rachel now and see what she suggests

Can do anyday but need to know in advance as need to re-arrange meeting at work etc :) XxX

ok well what if we do the 11th (wednesday) that'll give everyone enough time to organise it?

x

Fine by me, let me check if laura is coming :) XxX

Should be fine to me aswell, does anybody have a mobile number they could pm me? just so i can stay in contact as im not sure what my mob number for england is.

heyy girls i'm backk!! an this meet up should defoo!! still happen :D can't wait to meet everyone ive missed everyone so so sooo much :D xxxx

i cant wait to see jayden again actually, he'll be massive now, think he was just born when i saw him :p

x

:rofl: just thought i aint meet any of you before only the chester / wales ladies.....how am i ment to know who you are??

Ill be taking me black quinny buzz pram but like that helps?? XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->