living room colours

What do you do if you get bored of wallpaper? Isn't it hard to remove?

We have 2 walls deep purple and 2 neutral. On the TV wall we have flower wall stickers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
This is our lounge.

Whilst I do love it, we made it difficult for ourselves to ever change the colour scheme by buying a red sofa :dohh:

EDIT: When we first moved in together it was a new build property and we weren't allowed to decorate for 12 months and looking at magnolia walls drove me insane!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 12
I recently changed from red and black theme to duck egg vintage. I love it and have a lot more flexibility with decor than I did with red and black. I can go for beige, cream, blues, greys rather than JUST red and black.

This is my lounge. It's magnolia, duck egg, brown and cream x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 10
Thanks for all the photos and ideas! We've gone for green curtains and rug, green and grey cushions and grey throws.. sounds a bit odd but once it's all together and done I will post pictures, hopefully at the weekend! Also chose brown and cream for the bedroom, and red and cream for the hallway... bloody magnolia haha!

Rainbowdrop, your lounge looks really cute! Are those sofas from dfs?

Rainbowdrop, your lounge looks really cute! Are those sofas from dfs?

It's very cosy. I'm such a home person I needed my lounge to be snug lol.

Their from scs although they didn't look that big in the shop! :rofl:

Yeah I was gonna say they look quite big, never seen corner sofa so big but it's nice doesn't actually look red in the pic.

How do you keep the sofas looking plump? mine are from dfs and look so flat now :|

It's lovely, very comfortable, just annoys me that we can't do much with the room in the way of moving it around because of the size of the sofa and lounge. We should have gone for a 2 and 3 but honestly it looked so small in the shop.

DH used to plump them up by hand but their so heavy, I tried doing that but it wore me out so me and DD take the cushions off once a week and jump on them, they've got that stuffing that springs back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->